• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Boxers or Briefs?

Boxers or briefs?

• Total voters

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
...wool kilts!?
I have 16oz wool for the dressier occasions and 12oz polyviscose for casual wear. Actually, they really can't be distinguished from one another. Still, even with the lining that's found in a proper kilt, it's just too fecking scratchy without something underneath as a barrier. Winters, I wear boxer briefs because I wear a kilt at least two or three times a week. A privilege of being retired.

Trevorbluesquirrel

I tried jocks recently for the first time ever!

They're pretty nice, though the lack of butt cover is an odd feeling!

I'd say jocks are great for relaxing in, or showing off, but still prefer briefs overall!

FlooferWoofer

Depressed. Going back into lurk mode.
Briefs. The support is necessary to keep your naughty bits from sagging later in life. I've spoken to enough healthcare workers to know this happens, trust me. The movie "Bad Grandpa" wasn't far off on the 'sagging to your knees' thing. Dx

Yakamaru

Mr Tophat
Boxer briefs.

TemetNosce88

So long, good luck, goodbye.
Boxers. I switched from boxer briefs when I worked manual labor and the boxer briefs got waaaay too sweaty in summer.

Though I do wish they made flannel boxers.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Whatever turns on your lover!

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Trunks

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord
Boxers are the comfiest, but briefs on others...? Don't even get me started~

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
I have all the three and the majority of the time I lean towards boxers but when I am wearing jeans that are getting a little tighter on me lately (blaming quarantine...) I prefer to wear the boxer-briefs or briefs because the legs of the boxers will slide up and get bunched up when you pull up your jeans.

I prefer to not porcupine myself and only wear boxers a few days after I do my upkeep down there. Some of y'all probably know what I am talking about lol.

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
Oh and on other guys...briefs for sure. There's something extra charming about a guy wearing a nice clean pair of tighty-wighties too.

The poll is jock strap erasure.