• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bracelets and rings from silver (from 100 $)

WereWOLFovna

Red and impudent
Hello! I bring to your attention metal wares.
We work with such metal as silver and gold, the insert of stones for an additional fee is possible.
We work both on our ready template, and according to your sketch: You can select any inscription and the simple image.
The product is made under your sizes.
You receive as a gift a leather sack where you will be able to store your finished product.
Production term from 2 weeks to 2 months (depending on a type of a product and its complexity).

We work only on an advance payment. Payment is carried out through PayPal. We send a product in any point of the world, delivery is carried out at your expense.

Price of rings: from $100 to $130
Price of bracelets: $800

If you need other product or you have additional questions, then the poealuyst, write to me to personal messages. I with pleasure will answer all your questions in the nearest future!

5653fa47ce51.jpg

WereWOLFovna

Red and impudent
Bookedmarked for future purchase

It will seems to me among furyards to very few people interestingly though we can make any image and an inscription. Not necessarily with a wolf. It can be a cat, a lion, a bear and any other. And precious metal in itself. It is possible even purely to make of gold.

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
It will seems to me among furyards to very few people interestingly though we can make any image and an inscription. Not necessarily with a wolf. It can be a cat, a lion, a bear and any other. And precious metal in itself. It is possible even purely to make of gold.
If @PolarizedBear and I marry, I want you to be the honorary ring maker :V