• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Brand New!

WickedMedia

Hey everyone my name is Wicked. I am pretty new to this whole furry thing, but wanted to dip my toes, so to speak. I am a 24 year old artist who is looking for welcoming arms!
How does one make a fursona o_O

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
Howdy! Welcome to the forums! May you enjoy your stay. There's plenty of folks around here who will be happy to get to know you. :)

And hey, making a fursona can definitely take some time, I went through numerous character concepts before one really stuck with me. But look into maybe some animal species you like, and combine that with traits of yourself or ones you admire, and then you got a pretty rough concept of a 'sona! Though having one certainly isn't necessary for enjoying the community:)

Hound-of-chulainn

Welcome to the community fellow artist. :D
I've been on here for a few years now and haven't made a sona yet, so don't feel bad if you don't have one right away. Although doing requests for people have gotten me to learn some interesting stuff on unique character design and such. :)