• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Breakfast Item Poll

What is better?

• Bagel

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Waffel

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Croissant

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Pancake

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Toast

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Bagel. Convenient and come in many flavors and great with a variety of toppings. Good for on the go and those who are not morning people.

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Definitely waffles, my dude. With glorious syrup distribution and many different types to choose from, they reign supreme!

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
J'aime les croissants.

When I went on holiday in Belgium, I had waffles with vanilla ice cream, sliced banana and maple syrup for breakfast one day. Absolute heaven!!!

When I was in Norway they would eat waffles with gherkins and cheese.

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
I picked pancakes. Pancakes and waffles have the most ability to have sweeter stuff cooked into them, with the pancake only winning out because it can be made with less specialized tools.

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
I usually have Oxtail Soup for breakfast, but if I'm catching the train in the morning, I'll get a Cornish Pasty, Bacon Roll, or Sausage Roll. Not on the poll, but still, they are pastry items.

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
Bagels are very hearty and satisfying; and they go with just about any kind of food.... so, bagels gets my vote.
safewayplain.jpg

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
On my way to work I like to pick up a croissant or two because at the central station there are lots of little shops that sell them in different variaties. Like plain ones, chocolate croissants, croissants with cheese and my favorites being those with punpkin seeds. The ones with sesame seeds are also great!
Toast is a close second for me.
Bagels are just unsatisfying donuts. Pancakes are great but too much work in the morning, same with waffles.

A Minty cheetah

~C H E E~