• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Breaking Benjamin?

MeTaLliOuS

Who here likes Breaking Benjamin? Who here loves Breaking Benjamin? Who here thinks they should win the grammy's? :D

torachi

All I know about them is they were some how linked to the PA band Lifer, maybe they had some of the same members or something. Lifer put out one album, and it was crazy good. the end.

M

Morroke

I like them, pretty good band all around. Their newest album is neither better nor worse than their other ones sooooo...yeah.

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
There's no one I love more than you, Aden. (Apart from my boyfriend)

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Seriously? I listen to just about everything but you my good sir give too much credit to shit. I wouldn't a Grammy to a big steaming pile of shit.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
I don't like them at all.

lgnb695

this is my happy face
I fucking love Breaking Benjamin.

Viva

Now with 90% more of 90% less
They are okay

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
Just listened to some. Totally fresh, totally new, not like anything at all and I love it.
Totally my style.

But I jest.

In related news, my torrent for Toumani Diabaté's Symmetry Orchestra's "Boulevard de l'Independace" just finished downloading. Then again, that's not what this thread is about.
I just thought you'd like to know.

Icen

Poisonous Plant Woman
I love BB but I wouldn't give them a grammy. Their music isn't in any way new or moving or inspirational. Just emotional. :)

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
I wasn't aware Orgy, Linkin Park and Slipknot were metal all of a sudden..

I know you are growing and you will soon move out of that nu-metal phase and into the bigger leagues like I have 10-12 years ago.

Fuh

They have a few good songs, but I think even some of the artists on FA are better than them. I'm neutral