• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Breaking News: All crimes are legal for a week. What is the first thing your sona does?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Catch foxes, of course!

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I probably wouldn't attempt anything crazy, given the fact it would also be completely legal for anyone to shoot me

Pygmepatl

~Cactus Fruit Loving Skunk~
Turn everyone into skunks by releasing skunk transformation gases in the atmosphere!

Maybe the expert in transformation potions @metatherat could help there.

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
Ty? He's going straight to his Goddess's quarters to raid her books and such on magicks. Gotta sharpen them skills! TAKE ALL THE POWER!! For, er, fun, of course. Not idle dreams of world domination. No, that would be Bishek. :)

Kinare

RAWR
She'd just live her normal life because "crime" in the typical sense doesn't exist in Toger's world. "Breaking da rulez" is less of an issue of "it's the law, follow rulez cuz otherwise jail or fine" and more like "if you hurt someone else they gonna retaliate and you better be able to handle that". Stealing and the like aren't really a thing, because to "steal" from someone it would have to be someone in the clan and that's essentially stealing from family. There are very few personal belongings to even go after, and what few there are have more personal worth than trade value (there's no currency, just trade). Food and such is shared among the clan, rarely is there a personal stash, and if there is it's just small things like sweets or cured meats that everyone has access to anyways.

Rassah

Put up a bunch of tiny houses to rent for cheap without the county being able to stop me.

T

the sleepiest kitty

Jane the bat: she would steal horses from abusive owners.

Tiffany the folf: she would steal hundreds of CDs from thrift stores.

Winston the (feral) cat: he would steal all of the crunchy, soft-filled treats from Walmart.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Probably nothing.... it is not fun if there isn't a risk of getting in trouble.

Or steal from the Mischief Mart....

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*Looks at hit list.*

How much time do I have to do this?

*Head tilt.*

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*