• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Breaking News: All crimes are legal for a week. What is the first thing your sona does?

Foxy Emy

Two the Frog for a Tad Longer.... Get it... Tad...
Streak.....

.....while stealing necklaces....

Mom! Why are you stealing jewelry from the Mischif Mart!

And why are you naked!

TR273

Back to being Mom Fox
Mom! Why are you stealing jewelry from the Mischif Mart!

And why are you naked!
There are of course simple explanations..
I am stealing necklaces because they are none fattening.

I am naked possibly because...
- You are having a very strange dream or
- I am very drunk or (and given mother's somewhat exuberant personally)
- Why wouldn't I be naked?

Foxy Emy

Two the Frog for a Tad Longer.... Get it... Tad...
There are of course simple explanations..
I am stealing necklaces because they are none fattening.

I am naked possibly because...
- You are having a very strange dream or
- I am very drunk or (and given mother's somewhat exuberant personally)
- Why wouldn't I be naked?

It is candy jewelry mom... it is literally made from sugar...

Wait... are you SEEING someone!... Never mind... I don't want to know what you are stealing it for. Just take it and go... and spare me the details when I see you next.

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
I'd say nudity for the daytime version of my sona, he's the type who mows the front lawn in his underwear until he gets in trouble for it.

Hallucinogens for the nighttime version of my sona, maybe trespassing in abandoned haunted places, probably both at the same time.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Re-establish Law and order.

What? I am the Queen. We do not do anarchic chaos here.

Now fetch me my tea you PLEBS! <333

fernshiine

Raven: Attack her enemies (of which she has a small but notable amount of)

Creamcake: Would probably hide cuz she's scared of being eaten and now that it's legal she's scared she'd end up as a meal due to her delicious scent, lmao

Fern: Oh boy...nothing. She'd do nothing.

NetanDakabi

people call me queen
Banned
I'm honestly worried what my friends would do given the chance.

All crimes legal for a week? Very well.

I will go and steal.....many legos. I can use this to my advantage.

Also, I'll take the time ti casually go and pick up some high performance phone, laptops, and of course, more books.

I'm going and stealing one of those high quality cameras and mics that seem adept to be used by Youtubers, and take all items related to proper recordings and whatnot.

I'll go and steal valuable intel on how to properly do your stocks, and everything related to stock market. possibly large amounts of digital shares of major companies.

Also, I'll use this opportunity to hack and collect mass amounts of bitcoin, as I feel that might come in handy later.

I'll plan this out through the seven day period, establishing an AO so that I can take what is needed.

I'll steal all the toys that make my brothers happy. I'll stock on all the stuff my father ever wanted. I'm taking all things drawing and anime so my sister has a wondrous time. And I'm getting more baby items for the young one. I'll make my dogs like in paradise by stealing everything dogs need. I'll make myself happy by taking a few swords and quills, along with parchment.

I'm stealing a variety of foods to keep my family happy for a long time. I'll also be taking all the unsweetened tea, because I'm a monster like that.

I'll also be taking all the clothes my family ever wanted.

Money is vital, so trips to the bank will be recommended. Theft of all assets are key as to thrive.

And lastly, I'm going to one of my favorite fast food places, and I'm taking at least a dozen milkshakes from them.

Then, I can truly be happy.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Nothing has changed, he already breaks the law

Player

Your typical (Genocidal) protogen with powers. . .
Player would likely start to kill out of curiosity then become genocidal until the week finishes...
Then he would rob a bank because you have made him a bad person.