• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Breaking News: All crimes are legal for a week. What is the first thing your sona does?

Couratiel

Star Stuff
Carry on life as usual, probably.
Unless I find some real shiny gems or jewelry.
But even then, even if it's 'legal' I probably wouldn't be able to do it with a clean conscious.

hologrammaton

late.mp3
Misuse reality interface/unspeakable eldritch traits to capture meddle with muscular thiccman butts and never be reformatted as a result of it LIKE THAT BITCH ELIZABETH WHO DID HER JOB LIKE SOME GOODIE TWOSHOES AND MADE ME HAVE TO SPEND LITERAL NANOSECONDS RECODING MY PHYSICAL PROJECTION SUBSYSTEM BECAUSE I WAS "BREAKING THE DIMENSION WITH MY PROCLIVITY FOR BUTTS" LIKE A NERD

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
She'd find the person who thought this whole Purge thing was a good idea in the first place and give them a good talking to - by which I mean they'd probably be on the receiving end of her talons.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Nothing I wouldn't do normally.

Jackpot Raccuki

DICE HAT!!
He’d have a little moment of joy knowing he’d be getting more Greed essence as people become very greedy during such time.

Then he’d start to eat people.
Demon gotta get his souls, and may as well eat them whole so they don’t complain afterwards, or think of anything stupid.

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord
Rob the rich and give to the needy like a cyberpunk Robin Hood

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
My fursona does everything he can do to stop what would otherwise be lawful crime from happening anyways, because he does it by instinct and can't help it.

valleryr

hmmmm probably try and hire hackers to hack all world government stuff and the all the banks ect. then steal the data/information/money
and then go on to establishe a military faction and finally make a country. oh and steal some sour patch kids.

Jaredthefox92

Grief: I make the fucking laws.

Scylla: Like I cared about the law before. :p

Grau: *Is a rebel.*

Amanda: *Goes on a shooting spree of people she doesn't like.* Show you for making me pay stupido taxes! *Blams*