• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Bring a Husky-Panda Hybrid to Life! $50+

Bao Bao Jax

Hey There!

I am ready to develop a visual of my fursona. I am intrigued by a husky-panda hybrid. I love the possibility of mixing different physical attributes because I am never one thing. Also, the color interplay between white, black, and (maybe) gray speaks to my struggle with racial identity.

I love that the panda is a bear capable of eating meat but can be entirely sustained on a vegetarian diet. I think a lot of people see me as a grizzly bear, but in reality, I am a plush, cuddly teddy bear. As for the husky, I can be an intense person, but am also sociable and loyal and true friend. I can be clever and strong-willed but having purpose, companionship and physical activity keeps me from going insane.

That said, I am looking to commission an artist to help me visualize this fursona. Things to consider:

• I'd like to start with a simple icon and one full drawing (no background) for now... with possibility for more artwork in the near future
  • I want more of an anthropomorphic look instead of fantastical, cartoonish or feral
  • While I am not quite ready for a ref sheet, I'd hope to at least one day have a partial fursuit with only a head, sleeve and paws, so something fursuit friendly would be nice
  • Clothing must be a part of the look, in particular, a hoodie, so the ability to draw a hooded face is key
  • I am not quite sure about a price range for this... So I will start with at least $50 with room for more to get what I am looking for
If this sounds like your type of project, please send a PM on here or @hskypnda on FA with your strategy and examples of your work.

Or, if you know of any artists, I am happy to take recommendations

Thanks!

-Bao Bao Jax

Last edited:

ZiYuEr

Hi, I'm a freelance Furry artist. I like to discuss more about your request. I think my artstyle is quite anthromorphic as well.

As for strategy lets start with:

Thinking about his/her personality > think about the face > Body type> after that we can go a long way.

Here is my gallery : Userpage of ZiYuEr -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

ruruscube

Hello there, I would be interested in working with you on this project!
Here is my commission journal: www.furaffinity.net: OPEN COMMISSIONS -- ruruscube's Journal (prices are in euro keep that in mind! I usually use a currency calculator and add around 3-4usd to get the USD estimate)

One Icon would be 20€, and as for "one full drawing" Youd have to specify If youd like a flatcolored or a fullcolored example, and if it should be fullbody or thighs-up or halfbody etc! I also dont have a drawing featuring a hooded face but I think I can do it.
Fullcolored shading example: (NSFW for highly sexual!!) www.furaffinity.net: Eris [CM] by ruruscube
Flatcolored example: (nsfw for nudity, its a male reference sheet) www.furaffinity.net: Ayal Reference Sheet [CM] by ruruscube
All Art: (lots of it is either nsfw for nudity or sexual content) Artwork Gallery for ruruscube -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you PM me here or note me on fA (whichever you prefer) and tell me what exactly youre looking for, I can tell you the exact price for a "full drawing"- It could range from 40€-80€ (from flatcolored to fullcolored, or halfbody to fullbody. But and an Icon would definitely be 20€) - of course just asking how much something would cost is not binding you to the commission, youre just getting info!

My commission process is that I first finish the sketch, and let you approve it or ask you for changes/adjustmens, before asking for your paypal email to send you a paypal invoice. (euro invoces can easily be paid in other currencies)
I then work on the lineart+flatcolors and let you approve the flatcolors as well, before the drawing is either done or I go to the finishing stage which is the shading. You get a fullres png file noted or PMed to you then :3

Thank you for reading and have a good day!

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

DrPepperAddict

Doodler for Munie
A panda-husky sounds pretty cool actually... I'm super in need of commissions rn thanks to family matters, so my info is up [here]
but heres the short version price sheet:

and an example of chibis!:

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hello! im interested, i have work with descriptions before and clients where truly happy about it, please check my different art styles:

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.