• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Bring on some Demons

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
I wanna sketch some demon characters. I'd prefer male/androgynous characters but I'll do female characters as well!
I don't plan on drawing everyone but plans do change. Just gimme your best demon characters and I'll have fun with them! I'll do both human and animal based demons!
Here's some examples of what you're gonna be getting (might be more if I REALLY love the character): www.furaffinity.net: [Request] Quick Sketches! by LuciferTheDemon

I'd also appreciate watchers and favorites if anyone is feeling nice :)
Userpage of LuciferTheDemon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Belladonna_Mandrake

Mystic Jackalope
I do have a human Demon i've been wanting some art of If ya like thiccc bois
Dref.png

Keykaye

Hi i dont know if shes demon enough but i have a skull dog with an interesting skull design, figured i'd try my luck. Heres a feral and athro look for her.
1524899001.keykaye_ash_anthro.png

1504316246.keykaye_ashcharacterdesignfinallarge.jpg

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Finished the three of you! I have to say, you guys have some interesting characters, they're super cool! <3

I do have a human Demon i've been wanting some art of If ya like thiccc bois
View attachment 66547
20190726_003315.jpg

Hello! I love drawing demon character as well! <3 I have my demon fursona name Heller and she is female.

If you are not comfortable enough to draw her as female, then feel free to draw her as a male. I'm cool with that. ^^

www.furaffinity.net: I'm not a morning demon by Demoness_Heller
www.furaffinity.net: Heller loves to drink coffee by Demoness_Heller
www.furaffinity.net: Heller wishes to say Hello! by Demoness_Heller
20190726_004325.jpg

Hi i dont know if shes demon enough but i have a skull dog with an interesting skull design, figured i'd try my luck. Heres a feral and athro look for her.
1524899001.keykaye_ash_anthro.png

1504316246.keykaye_ashcharacterdesignfinallarge.jpg
20190726_011812.jpg

N

Nyro46

Oh yeah, I do have a demon character, don't I . . .
10381910_D0NfOgxtfbsxDmg.png

This is the full body version below as well, but the snake tail thing isn't staying on his design.
10381895_POe1qQJ4mOpRXg2.png

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Oh yeah, I do have a demon character, don't I . . .
10381910_D0NfOgxtfbsxDmg.png

This is the full body version below as well, but the snake tail thing isn't staying on his design.
10381895_POe1qQJ4mOpRXg2.png
I really love this character so much!! I tried my best to draw it as accurate as possible, he's super unique!
20190726_123312.jpg