• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Brit Fur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runeaddyste

KOBOLD
I have decided to set up this thread to introduce furs from the United Kingdom. I have already contacted a few on the site, and may i say i'm impressed with the responce so far.

I hope a lot of British furry fans post here when and how they come.

VIVA LA BRITANIA

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
Welcome to the forums, a ton of people from Britain has joined recently. :)

I'm from Britain in case your wondering haha

Jax

Welcome! My family hailed from there...in 1643. Son and Daughter in law came back after a few years there. Grand kids loosing the accent though (regrettably). Shorttimer here but lots of good folks here.

{Foxums Prippit}

Young Innocent Friendly Fox
Hi thar!

Midlands is where I be residin' - Leicester specifically.

*Sips tea*

{Foxums Prippit}

Hehe...Is Hitchin near lesta then? I've never heard of it personally. Do they sell fudge there? o.0

Runeaddyste

KOBOLD
Hehe...Is Hitchin near lesta then? I've never heard of it personally. Do they sell fudge there? o.0

Hitchin is one town away from stevenage (Lewis Hamilton's Hometown) and four towns away from Bedford. roughly 40-60 miles from London. North Hertfordshire to be specific.

{Foxums Prippit}

Oh right, well Bedford is where mah family live. About an hours drive. And I have a friend from Hertfordshire, but he's mostly bollocks.

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
Hello hello and welcome good sir. Im Silibus and if you ever need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

Irreverent

Welcome from the other side of the pond!

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Hi and welcome to the forum, have fun.:)

Neifon Baako

I'm a brit,

Swansea fur right here ^^

Jonas-Shifu

Satire writer
Britain! Whooo!
This britfurfag lives in Staffordshire, but is based in Portsmouth.

Hey there! other side of the pond? *snickers*

KiloCharlie

Tastes Like You Only Sweeter
Welcome to FAF!!! I'm half-English myself... (my dad's side [my mom's side is Slavic... strange combination...])

Status
Not open for further replies.