• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Britney goes bald

Aikon

http://tob.hollywood.com/

Remember celebrities are human too, and are prone to the same mental issues as us.

Rot-Fuchs

Heads on sticks = win
ok now when do we scalp her and leave her for the buzzards to sit over and complain about the: "quality of meat these days"

Roki

Does she really need all this attention? I mean, seiously. She's desperate for attention when she gets more than 2 million times as much attention as I do, and you don't see me complaining.

shy

Whatevs, I think she looks fuckin' hot in that hoodie with a skullet. Fuckin' rock the skullet brit. I can finally paw off to all those pictures of you now.

Rot-Fuchs

Heads on sticks = win
shy said:
Whatevs, I think she looks fuckin' hot in that hoodie with a skullet. Fuckin' rock the skullet brit. I can finally paw off to all those pictures of you now.

glacht! thats sick pig! gliiisghts!!

O

Option7

Oh I've gotta give that one a lol.
Kind of an extreme publicity stunt though o_O

I didn't know she was in rehab, or was a total nut case. But I will say it looks good oh her cause I'm sure everyone hates it.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
soundhound said:
britney spears is an attention whore
SURPRISE
[size=xx-large]:O[/size]
OMG! NO WAI!

tyrannosaur1984

Maybe the poor gal has lost it. The bald Britney and her crazy followers go deep into the jungle,create a rogue base operation and someone from the record studios has to go in and shut her down.

Coming soon- A Crock Of Shit Now. ( Parody of Apocalypse Now )

Caution_Cat

Sausage Girl
Wow, she's lamer than I thought. :B

SalemFuchs

For the win. XD

Get-dancing

Shes not bald! She has a shaved head! I hate it when people call me "bald"! Cause Im not! I have a shaved frikin' head!
But on the topic, nah I think she looks hot. Butch women are easyer to take seriously.

robomilk

fruit bat at large
General consensus in the (British) press is that she's gone mentally bonkers.

Aikon

I hate gossip, especially Celebrity gossip, but I found those pics amusing. I'd still hit though, albeit not without a paper bag over that monstrosity.

tyrannosaur1984

MacroKaiju said:
I didn't know she was in rehab, or was a total nut case. But I will say it looks good oh her cause I'm sure everyone hates it.

Maybe Britney can start modeling a new line of women's straightjackets and asylum patient wear,for the sexy yet insane gal who's really ready for the rubber room.

Acorndeer

Hanazawa said:
I'm still totally confused about what the hell shaving your head has to do with "mental issues". :/

It is ourageous from a woman! She's a witch! Burn her!
Seriously though, I think women have prettyer skullform in most cases, so bald suits them better. With males, one should also shave eyebrows, to look more threatening XD

So yes! Shave shave! Shave it allll away!

E

Epsereth

Moon-Baby said:
She actually has cancer. That's the real reason she's bald.

Aaaactually, no.

I learned that her hair was so badly damaged from repeated cheap-peroxide bleachings that it had broken off and thinned to the point where bald-spots had begun to appear.

<<QFT

southmunjoy

So what. Spear Britney. OTOH though, I've heard that people are selling 'her' hair on eBay. ---It's blonde though instead of brown. :lol:

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
I loled when I saw her bald! I was like WTF! Is she going to become a nun!? Oh wait see can't because she's not a virgin!