• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Brittish furs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarbolord

Hawt brown eyed dragon
Says on my location rofl.

Foxie299

Hello!

You're not the only Brit around here, for better or worse :)

Wales is still part of Britian at time of posting, anyway ...

(I'm not Welsh. I'm English. I was born in Surrey, damnit.)

I can understand why there are trillions of us: furs count for about half-a-dozen normal people at least, don't we?

Midi Bear

11/10/08
I'm not british as such (american born and mostly raised), though I live in the west midlands. :D

Last edited:

Midi Bear

11/10/08
Good grief, that must have been one hell of a culture shock.
Since I hail from dixie land, yeah.. it (surprisingly, considering how similar the cultures are) was. But hey, moving here was for the better. I mean.. education here is way better, and I've become more level-headed, which probably wouldn't have happened if we stayed in the states. Anyhoo, I'm getting a wee off topic, so I'll shut my mouth.

NoxTigress

Dungeon Mistress
There are trillions of british furs, I know all of them.

All of them? Does that mean I know you? Or that my hubby does? Whichever.

I, like Midi Bear, am not British born and raised (I hail from America, unfortunately) but my better half and various British friends are trying to help me break all my filthy habits. Though they are failing on the writing sections... (I still can't get over the added 'u' in words like 'color', 'favorite' and so on.)

The hubby and I are somewhere in the middle of Buckinghamshire.

Zarbolord

Hawt brown eyed dragon
Now from the topic question there's two things that came to mind, are you asking for ppl living in the UK or just nationals? Well I don't have a nationality, too many to be exact (but meh french passport, bleh).
Hybrid Project Alpha, I dare you to know who I am rofl. Might be slightly difficult, since I'm that guy in the corner that no one knows about :p

Status
Not open for further replies.