• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Brittish furs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Now from the topic question there's two things that came to mind, are you asking for ppl living in the UK or just nationals? Well I don't have a nationality, too many to be exact (but meh french passport, bleh).
Hybrid Project Alpha, I dare you to know who I am rofl. Might be slightly difficult, since I'm that guy in the corner that no one knows about :p

Either or, either nationality, maybe those that were born in the UK and moved to another country, or those that currently reside in the UK. So fgar the closest person i have spotted to me is in Essex, England.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
All of them?

I, like Midi Bear, am not British born and raised (I hail from America, unfortunately) but my better half and various British friends are trying to help me break all my filthy habits. Though they are failing on the writing sections... (I still can't get over the added 'u' in words like 'color', 'favorite' and so on.)

LOL, i have been talking to americans so much over the years i now have the habbit to spell colour as color, say pants instead of traousers, Hood of a car instead of bonnet, trunk instead of boot lol, flashlight instead of torch lol, that is all i can think of

And yes i just realised i shoulda done a multiple quote >.<

NoxTigress

Dungeon Mistress
All of them?

I, like Midi Bear, am not British born and raised (I hail from America, unfortunately) but my better half and various British friends are trying to help me break all my filthy habits. Though they are failing on the writing sections... (I still can't get over the added 'u' in words like 'color', 'favorite' and so on.)

LOL, i have been talking to americans so much over the years i now have the habbit to spell colour as color, say pants instead of traousers, Hood of a car instead of bonnet, trunk instead of boot lol, flashlight instead of torch lol, that is all i can think of

And yes i just realised i shoulda done a multiple quote >.<

Calling a flashlight a torch still confuses the hell out of me. I work in a little hardware store and whenever someone comes in looking for 'torches' I try to direct them to anything that makes a flame.

The way that dates are written still confuses me a bit too. In America it usually goes Month/Day/Year. But in the UK it seems to generally go Day/Month/Year. It really gets me when it's something like 10/06/2008. Is that June 10th or October 6th?

Lycanthropictendancies

TheLycanSpeaks
Another British fur here, down in the sunny south near Brighton.

Biggest regular meets are in London, but plenty of other smaller regional meets scattered about the country.

L

LizardKing

This thread is so old I could smell it arise from another forum.

Check this thread for all your locational-based furry needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.