• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Broke idiot looking for an avatar

RinkuTheRuffian

Punished "Venom" Rinku
Hey! I'm feeling a little guilty using someone elses art and fursona as my avatar, just wondering if someone can whip me up a quick bust of my fursona that I can use as an avatar. I'm broke, but I'm not expecting a masterpiece, just at least moderate skill.

I'll describe him once I know someone's interested. Please provide a link to your works, once this is all done and over with I'll definitely keep you in mind when I have money for a full ref.

Suki262

Bun-Bun
Well if you want an avatar piece, I am selling discounts for $5 but the more details the character has the increase the cost will be.

If you are also looking for more than just avatar icons in the near future I also have updated my prices as you could check out more of my work from my FA gallery

Commission Info 2016 (edit).png

RinkuTheRuffian

Punished "Venom" Rinku
Hey I wouldn't mind drawing your fursona for you, I'd be nice to have some more practice ^-^

Here's some of my arts:
www.furaffinity.net: Flower Cutie <3 by RosetheCrux
www.furaffinity.net: Space Sergal by RosetheCrux
www.furaffinity.net: Me~ by RosetheCrux
Definitely the art style I'm looking for. I'll describe what I want:

My fursona is a golden retriever with olive-green eyes, messy hair, and he always wears a beanie. I'm looking just for a picture of just the shoulder up like this:

(Use the expression too, it's kinda perfect. X3 ) He wears his beanie loose, wearing it just above his forehead; his ears flop down under the beanie. The profile pic I stole is pretty accurate in terms of facial features, but obviously with the specifications I detailed like the olive-green eyes, the beanie, how the ears flop under it. Here's the hat: www.gliks.com: Yea Nice Skate for Change Beanie in Black and White

Do you need anything else? I really appreciate it.

RosetheCrux

I'm a trashbag. A cute trashbag
Definitely the art style I'm looking for. I'll describe what I want:

My fursona is a golden retriever with olive-green eyes, messy hair, and he always wears a beanie. I'm looking just for a picture of just the shoulder up like this:

(Use the expression too, it's kinda perfect. X3 ) He wears his beanie loose, wearing it just above his forehead; his ears flop down under the beanie. The profile pic I stole is pretty accurate in terms of facial features, but obviously with the specifications I detailed like the olive-green eyes, the beanie, how the ears flop under it. Here's the hat: www.gliks.com: Yea Nice Skate for Change Beanie in Black and White

Do you need anything else? I really appreciate it.
oOOH Okay!! Your character sounds really cute I'm excited to draw him :D (And I've been practising with expressions a lot more so this is perfect <3)

What you've given me is good, if I need anything else I'll let you know c:

RinkuTheRuffian

Punished "Venom" Rinku
oOOH Okay!! Your character sounds really cute I'm excited to draw him :D (And I've been practising with expressions a lot more so this is perfect <3)

What you've given me is good, if I need anything else I'll let you know c:
Thank you so much! I'll definitely turn to you when I have cash and want something big done. ^~^