• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Budget: 30$ cute fursona art wanted

TwistedTeeth

Artist for Hire
While "cute" may not be my first adjective choice for my art, it's definitely something I can do. I take a lot of pride in being able to cover all types and feels in art, from morbid to sugary sweet. I'll include a couple of my "cute" pieces as well.
Cute Examples!
[ x ] / [ x ] / [ x ] / [ x ] / [ x ] / [ x ]

Click here for my fA!

uwBZSGf.png

RanW2tc.png

Ae57yai.png

Last edited:

TheLeatherDragon1

I've had a lot of people call my stuff cute (though I wish it wasn't xD) I can draw any sort of organic creature, including canines. Sorry for the large images, I don't know how to set sizes on these forums. Commission information and other examples are here: http://sta.sh/0u56h90vp8n

$8 Flat characters can include either simple shading with no background or no shading with background
429_by_theleatherdragoni-d9l90t9.png
iggsy_by_theleatherdragoni-d9a5851.png

$15 for full shading and background
damien_by_theleatherdragoni-d9p8tsu.png

Or even this style for $25
luna_by_theleatherdragoni-d8p4isl.png

hello my prices are

ref sheet: starting at $10 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
headshot: starting at $15 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
full body poses: starting at $15 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
feral poses: starting at $20 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)
nsfw: starting at $25 (depending on the amount of detail price will go up)

please take a look at my page for examples Userpage of 1324requiem -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Get ready to to barf with how cute my art is! Reasonable prices too!
16018980@400-1426484059.jpg
19725317@400-1461053306.jpg

18523414@400-1450239169.jpg
19303963@400-1457339549.jpg

And there's plenty more where that came from! These examples are all within your budget! But there are far more examples in my gallery Userpage of roaring-flame-cat -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Give me a poke on my FA side if you'd like to hire me~ I don't check the forums as often as I should. ^^; But thanks for your time and consideration!

xNullMoonx

Creep it real and stay spooky.~
Hi there! I have my commissions open! I have my information and prices listed on my Deviantart, here!: http://xnullmoonx.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Info-584020940
And my FurAffinity Icon commissions here: www.furaffinity.net: YCH $2.00 Icon commissions by xNullMoonx
I personally like to draw in an anime-ish type of style, but I'm really partial to drawings Anime, Humans, Furries/Anthros, Chibis, Cute things, Spooky Things, Ref Sheets, Icons and more!
Feel free to check out some of my work both on my DeviantArt and my FurAffinity! c: Feel free to note me if you have any questions or are curious about anything!!! <3
DeviantArt: http://xnullmoonx.deviantart.com/
FurAffinity: Userpage of xnullmoonx -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Have a lovely day!!! <3

Sunwar

Hello hello! I think my art-style is pretty cute, if i do say so myself!
All my arts come full-bodied and shaded, and the prices arrreee:
Feral - 15$
Anthro - 17$
Every additional character is half the price, rounded up.
Examples are here:
1457298967.sunwar_car.png

1461431961.sunwar_lastych.png

1461902980.sunwar_0ych.png

The bottom two are both YCHs that can be found (Both under 21$)
On my FA
Thanks for reading~​

I dunno if you're still looking, but, My Deviant Art has all my work and you can see prices and stuff Here on my Commission Thread

I can do chibi, not a ton of chibi examples, but here's a few of my favorite examples~ Also, as a side-note, I am a feral-only artist.

Some "BananaLizard" sketches

A random adopt/creature I drew from boredom, I call it the "Deranger Floof"

A Commission for a user on PFQ,

A commission for another user on PFQ

Art for myself (and to be used by a friend of mine)

My own version of the summon items of PFQ (for summoning legendary pokemon)

Here's a little bit about how I work:
Aside from my work-life (I am a licensed insurance agent, so I work a lot, but I still have plenty of time to draw), any commission(s) requested of me, become my top priority. So while I am not working on insurance, I'll be working on commissions. (Of course I will take some time to do other things, but for the most part, it would be commission work in my free time)

I believe in fixing any mistakes as soon as they're seen. So, because of that you get AT LEAST one WIP every step of the way. I'll give you a basic sketch (seriously, it's basically just lines and circles) to make sure positioning is okay, then the basic sketch, then the full lines, then flat color, then shading and highlighting, etc, etc. This gives you the opportunity to tell me "no that's not round enough, or white enough or needs more scales." or whatever at EVERY stage, so the commission comes out as close to perfect as I can possibly get it.

I love drawing creatures/monsters/characters from YOUR imagination! Do you want a bat/fox/dragon/tapir/zebra hybrid? Okay! I'll talk it over with you, and we'll go over what part of what animal you want where and I'll flesh it out for you in a reference sheet!

[Turn-Around-Time]
This can vary, however, in most cases, your commission will be done within a week or two, often times just a few days, if I can work on it nearly non-stop, and you are available for updates.

For an extremely large or complex commission it may take up to a month, but I've only once had a piece take that long (the large Skoll/Hati art on my DA) and that was actually due to my old tablet dying on me.

[When I recieve payment vs when I do the work]
In most cases, I will not ask for the payment until the commission is complete or almost complete. Sometimes I will ask for half after I've finished the initial lines, but that's rare.
However, the commission will come with a large watermark on it until payment has been received. After I receive payment, I will give you a link to one that doesn't have the large watermark over it.

It will still retain my signature though.

Note me on DA, or message me here if you're interested.

Also, sorry for the wall of text. I probably over-explained everything, but >_< Anyway. Whether it's me, someone else, or whatever, good luck finding an artist to suit your needs~

PrismaKitty

Draws with Claws
I hope it's not too late to post.
I enjoy drawing cute things and would love the opportunity to work with you!
Here's a link to my gallery if you'd like to see more example of my work.
Please refer to the sheet below for examples and prices and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or send me a note!
Thanks for considering me!
commission_sheet_by_prismakitty-da3rnzd.png