• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Budget: 30 $ or more for comic or comm

Hi there! I have been in the mood for something spicy lately. My ideas often revolve around subjecting Link to tons of lewd situations. Something I have been craving is feminization or bimbofication! Could be a sequence, or even a comic. Looking for artists that has experience in this and can help me out with my idea. The only concerning fetishes i have is seeing furries, monsters, pokemon, etc domming Link. I like to give artists creative freedom, since I don't mind them havingfun with the idea. So my commissions would be ideal for artists wanting to have control over thw story or idea since i usually give a basis on what I would like to see! Take a look at my FA account to get a better Feel of what I like! Feel free to comment or dm me if you think you are interested.

I will pay more for comic if anything. I only put a budget in hopes that i get seen. 100$ if the art is good in that range.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

IdleCanvas

Hi, I'm interested in providing the character art you're looking for. (either sketch work for a single illustration or a comic page)
Your listed budget should cover the desired art but we can discuss it in further detail if you like my work.

Portfolio,
idlecanvas.artstation.com: Idle Canvas

Anthro Samples,
Sta.sh Uploads 88

ddcbyxu-76f4cc09-6c3c-482f-b08b-aa73b4ea08d1.png

Email: IdleCanvas@gmail.com
Discord: IdleCanvas#8768

Thanks for your consideration

Hello! If you're still looking for an artist, I'd be interested in drawing a comic page for you as a commission.
I've done several TF/TG comic commissions before, so feminization/bimbofication is in a simialr realm to what i'm familiar with.
Some examples of my work are linked below:

www.furaffinity.net: The Kobold and the Magic Necklace Part 2 by tonythetiger16
www.furaffinity.net: Stud Envy Part 1 by tonythetiger16
www.furaffinity.net: Alien Transformation Part 4 (Commssion) by tonythetiger16
www.furaffinity.net: Bowsette Transformation by tonythetiger16

My colored comic pages start at $60 (more info here: www.furaffinity.net: Tigerfestivals' Comic Commisson Sheet by tonythetiger16)
If you'd like a single drawing instead, you can check out my standard commission info here: www.furaffinity.net: Tigerfestivals' Commission Sheet by tonythetiger16

Anyway, if you are interested in commissioning me just send me a pm, note, or contact me on discord at tigerfestivals#1551

Thanks for your time, and have a nice day!