• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bunny boy looking for RP partner~! 18+ Gay~!

Hello any and all~! I am a very lovable, affectionate and sexual bunny boy~! I love making friends and it's even better when those friends want me bent over and have my head between their legs~!

I am gay just so there is no misunderstandings there! I am open to feral, and shemales as well. Just as long as you got a peen! :3

My preferences for sexual content is pretty open but I don't do anything involving bad smells, scat, or gore. that is very important!

If you are curious, hit me up, and I will give you my telegram and we can start getting acquainted!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

I do not possess Telegram, but this opportunity is just so inviting!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Hmm....I seem to not possess that either. I also doubt this Windows 10 laptop can endure the monumental storage requirement for that...

HalfDeadHyena

RP Enthusiast and Yeen
Yo, I'm definitely interested, so I'll just leave my Discord here so you can add me:
C4theSlime#9434

jax98

Hello any and all~! I am a very lovable, affectionate and sexual bunny boy~! I love making friends and it's even better when those friends want me bent over and have my head between their legs~!

I am gay just so there is no misunderstandings there! I am open to feral, and shemales as well. Just as long as you got a peen! :3

My preferences for sexual content is pretty open but I don't do anything involving bad smells, scat, or gore. that is very important!

If you are curious, hit me up, and I will give you my telegram and we can start getting acquainted!
I am intrested in this for sure my discord is ZJMT7098#5028