• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Bunny SFW & NSFW Commissions [$100-$200+]

HugtheBunny

Hello! My name is Sophie and I'm looking to commission artwork of my bunny sona of the same name.
You can get in touch with me here or easily though :
Discord: Bunny#7238
Telegram: Bunnerz
Artists FAQ:

> Can I share this or post it as my own work wherever I want?
Of course, any work I commission from you will be under the mutual agreement that you can post it anywhere you like and I can do the same with accreditation to you.

> Are your prices negotiable?
Absolutely. My prices are quite flexible and become even more flexible if I particularly like your style or the direction you might want to take a specific piece of work.

> How much artistic freedom do I have?
Quite a lot. I'm not the type of person who needs to clarify every detail and have those details copied exactly, I trust you as the artist to take what I'm envisioning and make it work in a way that best suits your style and the scene being commissioned.

> How many times do you usually ask for adjustments to be made to a piece?
0-1 times. I've yet to actually make any adjustments upon seeing WIPs, I'm not picky about smaller details as long as you hit the key features I'm looking for.

> What if something happens to me and I can't finish the piece or it is delayed?
Delays-
I totally understand delays and I am generally a patient person. I do not check commissions daily nor would I expect daily progress, I usually wait a few weeks before checking in on progress. However if the commission is continually delayed or will be delayed by a large amount of the original estimated time frame, say 50% or more, we might need to look into rescheduling or outright cancellation.

Cancellation-
If for any reason you cannot continue the commission then you and I can negotiate payment for any sketches/work you have in exchange for some of the original commission price. If you have not started work (or have barely any usable work done) then I would seek a full refund

> Are you looking for long-term commissions?
Yes! If we work together and I enjoy your art style and the way you draw Sophie then it is likely we will do future work together. The number one thing holding me back from having a lot of art done is note money, but the hassle of finding artists to pay for work.

Sophie Reference:

Sophie will be feature in any work I do, she is the only character I'm currently interested in getting work done on, but it is likely nsfw scenes will feature my friend's character as well.

[Sophie Reference Sheet]

Wanted Commissions:

Discord Emotes - (SFW/NSFW) ~$100+ Filled
This is currently my highest priority commission, the goal is that I will eventually only use emotes in Discord featuring Sophie. I'm looking to fill out the SFW emotes first. This is the hardest commission to price, because the final price will depend essentially on how many you want to do. I've seen pretty low prices for some emotes, but they were of lower quality/more "chibi" style which is not what I'm looking for.
Character: Sophie
Emotes References: Note: I am not commissioning animated emotes that's just the example I have [Hehe] , [Hug] , [Heart Eyes/Love] , [Smug] , [Blush] , [Sad] , [Heart] , [Squee/Excited] , [Headpat] , Two Duo emotes both with my friend [Artemis] [Cuddle] , Two block kissing emote [1] [2] ; I don't really have good references for the NSFW emotes I want, so if you're interested in filling those out too just message me.

Fully Shaded Solo - (NSFW) ~$130 Filled
* Character: Sophie
* Background: Something simple or no background, generally up to the artist
* Pose: [Reference DM me] - Sophie riding a toy
* Details: Pretty straightforward, just Sophie riding a toy with a view from the front, nude. Willing to pay extra for an additional "snapshot" view from the back
* Time: I would prefer all my commissions be under 2-months, but I'm comfortable making exceptions for artists whose work I like or for complicated/detailed work

Fully Shaded Duo - (NSFW) ~$180 Filled
* Character: Sophie. Artemis : [1] [2] DM for NSFW references for Artemis
* Background: Simple
* Pose: [Reference DM me] Sophie riding Artemis while pulling on Artemis' leash/collar
* Details: Without getting too detailed I want the scene set at the "climax" and the angle to show off that action plus both character's expressions
* Outfits: This one is likely to be fully nude outside of Artemis' collar/leash, there might be additional accessories/clothing added before final consideration though
* Time: Prefer under two months, willing to pay extra for earlier for the right artist

Fully Shaded Bust/Pfp - (SFW) Filled
Character:Sophie
Background: Simple
Details: I'm looking for a bust shot to use as a pfp, I've been using my reference pic cropped and it's been fine, but I'd like a dedicated piece created with the intent to be used as a pfp. I like Sophie's expression in my reference, but I'm looking for something a little more welcoming here, like a shy smile with a more relaxed expression

Suggested Poses / YCH:
Please feel free to come to me with suggested poses/YCH content that you think I'd be especially interested in. Anything that saves me the effort is great and I will likely pay extra if you come up with something great. This current list is not an exhaustive list of the work I would like done, so if you have something in mind please reach out.

Questions:
Hit me up here or my contact information at the start for any questions, like I stated at the beginning my prices are negotiable, as is the work I'm doing.

Applying:
Apply here with some of your work/link to some of your work relevant to what I'm commissioning here. Please include your time-frame estimation for any work you're interested in doing for me and the general price range you think is appropriate. We can discuss price further in private.

Last edited:

cosmo-cat

AKA cosmonautiks
Hi there! I would love to do some discord emotes for you. I do emotes that are bust up flat colored for $10 each. If you're a different body/color option we can discuss that. I have no one else in my queue so I can get to you right away, so your commission will be done in a few days to a week. I've included some examples below, and more examples of my work can be found at my gallery here. If you're interested in getting a commission, please send me a private message. Thank you so much for your time!

Sir Thaikard

GOTTA WRITE FAST.
It doesn't look like you're looking for written work at this time which is a shame because you look like you'd be great to work with. If you ever need a writer here's my SoFurry Portfolio.

As for turnaround times, you can expect at least 1000 words a week from me but I also offer Rush orders which will double that at minimum.

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested in creating the Discord emotes. Here are some examples of my work:

If the emotes are under 150x150 px I charge my icon rates for those:

Flat colored emote: $6 USD
Cell-shaded emote: $11 USD
Digitally painted emote: $17 USD

I can finish an emote in 2-3 days and I always send work in progress pictures so that you will know how it is going to look like.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Dubbie

If you're still looking for Discord emotes I be happy to make some for you!
The work will vary but I can finish an emote with a few days. A sketch version will be sent so you can see the progress and make any changes.

Here is my full price sheet. A flat color emote would be around the $15-$20 range. Price can be negotiated.

An example of an emote I worked on:

Some other work examples:

You can see more of my works here:
coolpurpledudette - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt
Userpage of Dubbhae -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you have any questions you can send me an email at: coolpurpledudette@gmail.com

Thanks for considering and good luck with your search.

HugtheBunny

Update for everyone! I've currently got the majority of the work I was looking for when I started this post commissioned and started! Thank you so much for all your interest, your art is lovely and I appreciate the responses! Right now the only piece still available is the duo piece which is probably going to the artist doing the solo piece after they're done with that. However, it is likely I will be commissioning more pieces in the future using this thread! Ideally I would like to eventually have dozens of work done on Sophie from different styles of artists, but for now I've stuck with "safer" choices that have styles more in line with what I was envisioning.

So! When it comes time for me to commission more I'll update/bump this thread and we'll get back to it! For now, as I said, thanks for all your interest and showing off your wonderful work! This was much much much easier than the other way I was searching for artists to commission and I had a pleasant time filling out these orders so thank you all so much for that!

ruruscube

Hello! I can see that most slots are already filled but I think Sophie looks beautiful and if you ever need more people to hire for a commission Id like to leave my profile here:
My finished commissions: (a lot nsfw!!) Artwork Gallery for ruruscube -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
My commission journal: www.furaffinity.net: OPEN COMMISSIONS -- ruruscube's Journal

Feel free to contact me here or note me on my fA and I could give you my discord handle if youd ever like to discuss a commission! Thank you and have a good day :3

draton01

Hello there! I'm not sure if you're still interested in more sfw commissions or if you'd be in the future, but if you are or will be again, I'm currently opne for sfw commissions! I usually finish a piece in 2 to 5 days depending on complexity, and I'll be open for a while as I take care of my fiancee.
So, if you still look for more artists, here's some of my work examples <: )

Gamer girl entrepreneour forum ver.png

watching tv forum ver.png

Hisui ref forum ver.png

the desert fox ref forum ver.png

Holly the panda.png

You can see more references at my gallery as well as my prices here, they range from $30 to +$100 depending on what kind of commission it is.

Thank you for your time, let me know if you're interested :)