• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bureaucracy

Liberonscien

Rules:
1. Each post must contain either a new rule, an accusation of a rule violation, or a discussion of a rule violation.
2. No rule that renders the game unplayable is permitted. Any rule that is found to violate this rule is to be removed immediately.
3. All rules must be numbered.
4. Once a rule violation accusation has been made the next five posters must come to a verdict. Once a verdict has been reached the six poster must execute the verdict. All of rule one still applies during this process including clause one.
5. All players must prove their loyalty to the party on every turn by hailing the Chairman like follows: "Hail the Chairman!"

(Tip: Violating the rules is an expected and necessary part of the game.)

Last edited:

WXYZ

No longer using this site
6. All posters must include a short phrase in French while writing their rules.
"Hail the Chairman!"

Liberonscien

6. All posters must include a short phrase in French while writing their rules.
"Hail the Chairman!"
Objection! You included the quotation marks!

Hail the Chairman!

Liberonscien

7. Rules must be properly defined.

Hail the Chairman!

Liberonscien

8. Players must role-play their turns henceforth.

Hail the Chairman!

Liberonscien

Liberonscien stands up, pulls out a tool, taps it on the table to get everyones' attention then activates their external speaker. "Rule nine! Whenever a player violates the rules they earn a Treason Point."

Liberonscien sits back down, thinks for a moment, then shouts "All hail the Chairman!"

Liberonscien

(Hint: I broke several rules. Feel free to make an objection.)

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Kathleen stands and get everyone's attention in the traditional method of the Lesser Mouseland courts.
51.jpg

Pardon Mes Amis!
But neither of you has been putting french into your responses, as per Rule Six, and you @Liberonscien have also included the quotation marks.
Kathleen returns to her seat, then stands up again.
Also I rebuke the Chairman and instead Praise the Queen of LPW.
Kathleen sits down and takes a sip of tea.

Liberonscien

Liberonscien looks at her for a moment then wipes their helmet clean. They throw the cloth aside and walk up to her.
Objection! You failed to hail the Chairman. You also engaged in treasonous thought by praising the Queen of LPW instead.

As an aside What is LPW anyways?

I object to rule six! I do not know French and it renders the game unplayable lawfully for me. I motion it be struck from the record! Rule ten! Players may propose the removal of rules they do not like.

Hail the Chairman!

A

Axel_is_Crafty

Axel walks into the room and shuts the door quite loudly behind him.He walks over to a chair and sits down.After a lengthy silence,and strange looks from Liberonscien and Kathleen,he suddenly shouts:

...Hail the Chairman!

DRGN Juno

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA -Sukhoi, 2020
Juno wanders in holding a box of wine product in one hand, and with an aura of alcohol so strong it starts stripping paint off of anything within a three foot radius. He tries to stay coherent enough to remember what little French he knows.

"Je suis un ananas."

"Wait, we're not doing that? Good. I'm not explaining that to @Liberonscien."

11. All rule redactions must be passed by a vote. The voting party is to include the next five (5) unique posters, who must include their vote of yea or nay following their contribution. The rule in question remains in effect until the vote is decided.
a) If a poster casts an irregular vote (that is, not the prescribed yea or nay), or if the player abstains, they are to be removed from the voting party, and the next unique poster is to take their place.
b) Any player who abstains or votes irregularly cannot be readmitted to the voting party for the rule in question.
c) Any player who abstains or votes irregularly cannot be counted as part of another voting party while the original rule is under question.
d) Rule votes must be written as such: "Regarding rule <Number>, I vote <yea or nay> for abolishing this rule." Where <Number> is the article number of the rule in question, and <yea or nay> is the vote according to the poster.
e) Substantiation for the vote is not required.

After several minutes of writing, Juno slides the new rule across the table, as well as a bill for $72,000 (billed for 180 words at $400/word), payable to Dragon Gulch's premier legal firm, Calhoun & Casady.

Regarding rule 10, I vote nay for abolishing this rule.

Hail the Chairman!

Last edited:

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Kathleen stands and get everyone's attention in the traditional method of the Lesser Mouseland courts.
View attachment 70272

Pardon Mes Amis!
But neither of you has been putting french into your responses, as per Rule Six, and you @Liberonscien have also included the quotation marks.
Kathleen returns to her seat, then stands up again.
Also I rebuke the Chairman and instead Praise the Queen of LPW.
Kathleen sits down and takes a sip of tea.
Liberonscien looks at her for a moment then wipes their helmet clean. They throw the cloth aside and walk up to her.
Objection! You failed to hail the Chairman. You also engaged in treasonous thought by praising the Queen of LPW instead.

As an aside What is LPW anyways?

I object to rule six! I do not know French and it renders the game unplayable lawfully for me. I motion it be struck from the record! Rule ten! Players may propose the removal of rules they do not like.

Hail the Chairman!

After reading through much paperwork, Emy steps into the room with a defense of her friend, TR.

As it relates to the trial of @Liberonscien, and only as it relates to such, J'ai une objection! Now, be clear, this is an objection as part of the discussion of the proceedings of the trial, not an accusation of violation.

As per Rule #4, the next five posters after TR are supposed to come to a verdict on the trial of the accused, who is @Liberonscien.

As per Rule #1, "Each post must contain either a new rule, an accusation of a rule violation, or a discussion of a rule violation." An either-or statement means that an individual can only do one of the above three things in a post, not all three. Remember, all of rule one applies during the trial, including the requirement to do one, and only one, of the three things it lists.

Therefore, TR cannot be put on trial and new rules cannot be made until the trial of @Liberonscien has been completed, since we must discuss discuss his violation to come to a verdict.

Of which, I believe he should be found guilty of violating rule 6.

Further, since he could easily copy and paste a recycled french phrase from another user, use Google translate, or start everything post with the word "Oui!", I do not find rule 6 to be in violation of rule 2, since the game is still playable without undue burden.

I am poster #4 in the jury trial. The next poster, is the last until the verdict must be reached.

And until the legal atmosphere clears up:

Hail the Chairman!

A

Axel_is_Crafty

Axel thinks hard about what to say next.Everyone else here sounds so professional! He opens his mouth to speak,but then closes it again,and then opens it again,since he has now decided what to say.

Salut. I am poster #5 in the jury trial. I vote yea that Liberonscien is to be found guilty of violating rule 6,as it does not render the game unplayable,and there is no reason to not adhere to it. The next poster must come to a verdict,and decide whether or not to punish Liberonscien.

Until then; Hail the Chairman!

Axel looks down at his feet,hoping he hasn't broken any rules.