• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

But the MONEY

Guin-Likes-Pens

The Cucumber Overlord
So I've got my eyes set on a partial suit that would cost around $2,100 from Made Fur You..
The only thing is that i only have $45. XD
I know this is a very common problem, but I was wondering if any of you guys know some good ways to make cash. I would get a job, believe me, but I can't at the moment. Any suggestions??

D

Deleted member 82554

Take out a loan, tell them the fursuit is to help raise money for charity.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Commissions maybe?
If it's a matter of time, you can always try to find small jobs(car washing, babysitting...).

bhutrflai

Okami The Wolf is my crazy half!
First of all, be patient. It'll take a bit to get $2100, unless you sell a kidney. Jk.

I made some quick cash once selling some items that I no longer had a use for, and were in decent shape. Some extra furniture & clothes, stuff like that. But you're still prob only going to get yard sale prices, unless you happen to have a designer/collectors item that you're willing to part with. (I used a (local to me) buy/sell group page of FB.)

Without getting an actual job, there may not be alot of options. But I wish you the best in your endeavor!

Guin-Likes-Pens

The Cucumber Overlord
First of all, be patient. It'll take a bit to get $2100, unless you sell a kidney. Jk.

I made some quick cash once selling some items that I no longer had a use for, and were in decent shape. Some extra furniture & clothes, stuff like that. But you're still prob only going to get yard sale prices, unless you happen to have a designer/collectors item that you're willing to part with. (I used a (local to me) buy/sell group page of FB.)

Without getting an actual job, there may not be alot of options. But I wish you the best in your endeavor!
Thanks, I'll definitely do that.