• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Buying NSFW art

MunchiiMoon

Looking to for someone who does decent quality NSFW art for under $50

I'm not interested in any extreme fetishes and I'm only looking for single character pieces

7045692_iV6eKDPwxuJ8D7V.png

6806077_iYNeel3weeU48A9.png

6057228_nOimmepWwcZBDpZ.png

If none of these characters strike your fancy, I do have others that I would like drawn. Any feral characters I have, I would like drawn as anthro.

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

Lovely

pandasayori

Dreaming Hobbyist
I’d just like to point out that OP’s forum profile has them listed as 17 years old. It’s a tempting offer to draw, but I personally don’t feel comfortable drawing NSFW for a minor.

pandasayori

Dreaming Hobbyist
I’d just like to point out that OP’s forum profile has them listed as 17 years old. It’s a tempting offer to draw, but I personally don’t feel comfortable drawing NSFW for a minor.

Am I the only one concerned with the fact that OPs forum profile has them at 17, making them a MINOR trying to buy nsfw art?

Hello! Id appreciate it if youd consider my commissions!
My prices start at $5 for drawings and $3 for pixel art. I take points and paypal. I have a quick turnover time, but am expriencing a delay until sunday because my laptop charger broke, and am willing to do complicated pieces. My commission post is here, where you can find prices, examples, and terms of service:
dragoncat-senpai.deviantart.com: Dragoncat-Senpai Commissions 2018

If youre interested in my commissions, please fill out this quick form, and PM me so we can talk about prices and details:
goo.gl: Dragoncat-Senpai Commission Form

Thank you for your consideration! Have a great day!

MunchiiMoon

Am I the only one concerned with the fact that OPs forum profile has them at 17, making them a MINOR trying to buy nsfw art?

If it makes you feel better my birthday was yesterday. I posted this forum sround a week before my 18th birthday. I don't even get paid til next week, thus I will only have been able to commission after I had turned 18. I posted this forum knowing that I would be 18 years of age by the time I commissioned an NSFW piece.

Last edited:

rottenbites

pink bun
hello friend!! if you are still looking for NSFW art, please take a look at my recent example here! thank you and i love your first character !
tumblr_m3k63huVuK1qfjy56.gif

dakleigh

If you're still looking, my commissions are open! We could definitely figure something out that would fit into your budget too. I have some examples and additional info in my thread here