• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Caecus

My goals have no limits!
QktSyAS.png

Yeh, just got finished him now at 1am, and decided to ask what you think. (His) right paw might be a lil' bit off.
I have drawn just three or two months for now, so still much to learn. I have done some backgrounds and human facial expressions but they didn't work too well and I started to draw canines. This is actually third full body feral which I have drawn, the earlier one can be found from >here<.

I haven't made any lore or info chart to this character but I named it to Caecus which means "blind" or "aimless" in Latin.
Latin and ancient Norse are great character name generators btw.

I joined FA on last sunday, so I am still quite a new to all this stuff.

C

cartoonsmolboi

Cool. I like his character design and the colors you chose for his fur. The problem with drawing canines is the muzzle, which can be hard to draw at certain angles. I think you did an epic job with the drawing. One thing to improve would be drawing the paws and the legs.

bhutrflai

Okami The Wolf is my crazy half!
Def not shabby at all for just a few months of drawing. Even the earlier pic. Your proportions are really good, as well as the use of color. The finesse will come with experience, so just keep on drawing!!

Caecus

My goals have no limits!
The problem with drawing canines is the muzzle, which can be hard to draw at certain angles. -- One thing to improve would be drawing the paws and the legs.

Yep, some muzzle angels can be really tricky exspecially when head is facing up, lot of perspective and quidelines. I agree with the paws and legs. Thanks for constructive feedback! It is good to know what to improve next.