• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Califur 2010

OggyWolf

The Monochromatic Wolf
Yeah first full cons are awesome. When you stay at the hotel you get this level of awesome you can't get from just staying a few hours. We have been adding more and more later night activities as well. Like Furoticon card tourny, Poker Tourny, dances and the P.A.N.T panel.

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
With all the new stuff that keeps getting added, makes it that much harder to wait for it to come.

Thankfuly il be going camping for a few days soon to make some time go faster before the con.

Roccie

I live right by there, so i might as well go XD Except not only is it the same night as Prom (so i'd only be able to go on Friday), but i need one of those sucky parent consent forms.

Anyone able to explain to me how those work?

(EDIT: If anyone lives in the Laguna Beach area and needs a carpool Friday morning, just PM me :3 )

Last edited:

Fuyu Arashi

the little Corgi
Ijust wanted to let you know the resturants nearby are McDonalds, Carl's Jr. and Ihop. I'm going to the distric which is a few miles away. they have alot of resturants there along with a belgium chocolate store which I recomend to everyone. I'm planning on going sometime on Saturday late afternoon. If anyone wants to carpool with me let me know. I do have a list of resturants at the distic I will put the up soon

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Confirmed:

I will be there. :)

I have time off from work, room reservations & am registered for the con. Barring Dr. Manhattan appearing from an alternate Universe and suddenly destroying Orange County by weekend after next, I will behind the Orange Curtain rubbing noses with the furs from my old stomping ground. :cool:

OggyWolf

The Monochromatic Wolf
Yay it's drawing closer! Before you know it we'll be up to our eyeballs in amazing.

Stargazer Bleu

I have it marked on my callander, and marking the days off.

I'm still trying to find something to carry my fursuit in.
Well the problem is the head, the rest i can store fairly easy.

SephiWolf

Stargazer, get a tote. Like the plastic ones they sell at WalMart.

Is no one even going to notice my question about being near me?

paintballadict9

Center 50!
Oh this is going to be freakin awesome...

Thanks Oggy!

C you all there :3

OggyWolf

The Monochromatic Wolf
Working on getting one as we speak. Give me a bit and I'll have one posted for you guys.

Neon Noble

Comic Man
Might someone explain if there is an Artists' Alley and how it works, as well as where it'll be located? I'm considering trying to get some commissions if things start to get a little slow.

OggyWolf

The Monochromatic Wolf
Might someone explain if there is an Artists' Alley and how it works, as well as where it'll be located? I'm considering trying to get some commissions if things start to get a little slow.

Yes! There will be an artist alley, located outside of the dealer den. It's first come first serve and we should have more tables than last year. Have a blast doing commission work :3

Stargazer Bleu

Stargazer, get a tote. Like the plastic ones they sell at WalMart.

Is no one even going to notice my question about being near me?

I got one of the larger totes. Will the hotel allow something that large?

Or would it be better just to carry the head in separately?

OggyWolf

The Monochromatic Wolf
I got one of the larger totes. Will the hotel allow something that large?

Or would it be better just to carry the head in separately?

Perfectly fine to carry in a tote hun.

Oh!! Anyone wanting to volunteer for Califur, you can pop in at con ops and ask for more information. We need all the helping paws we can get, to help load in and unload after con. If you reach the max number of hours ( something you need to ask about because I dont have it off paw) you can get next year comp'ed!

OggyWolf

The Monochromatic Wolf
Do you have a list of dealers?

I do have a list of dealers!

Keep in mind some changes WILL occur, but as of right now this is the list for this year's dealer den. We currently have a waiting list for dealer den tables.

B.Coole Designs
Bad Dragon Enterprises
Bear King
Bedlam Badges
Big Cats Media
Dark Natasha
Don't Hug The Cacti
Electric Catfish
Endless Summer Studios
Fandom Fashion
Fantasy Illustrations by Little Paw
Farellemoon:projectRUFF