• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Calling all dragons!

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
All these bots on this forum. Dang. Anyways!

Looking to make some friends of the scaled variety like yourself? Tired of being a lone dragon? Come and check out our new Discord server aimed directly at you!

There's not enough dragon-oriented chatrooms out there and we're looking to fix that. Now that summer is here, we're itching to make friends with whom to spend time with.

We're only just getting off our feet, but we plan on having movie streams, gaming sessions, competitions, and the like if enough dragons join. Don't worry, we also have adult channels for art, talk, and RPs set up for those who have an interest in that. Our goal is to bring together the dragons of the furry fandom (and overthrow those smelly things). If you're interested, shoot me a message and I'll send you an invite!

Just be sure to have a proper Discord account and put on your sociable face!

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Up to you! And I talked to the others who helped create the server. We're making it a scalie thing, not just a dragon-exclusive server.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Sure thing! I'll send you an invite via PM as soon as we're done setting up the server. Some final touches, so it shouldn't be long!

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Not sure what the Discord is :/

Ah, sorry, I should have mentioned it in the main post. It's an instant messenger that has channels that work like subforums, with a voice chatting room to boot. It's aimed at gamers, though people these days are using it for more than that. You can try downloading the client, or go to their site and access it on your browser.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
I talked to the others who set up the server and they said it's fine if you don't have a dragon/reptile character (I'd prefer it this way since it'll allow more people to join). As long as the server maintains focus on its original goal, I'm cool with it.

Lithian_420

I'm the black dragon warrior of your dreams
*nomnom*, oh, sorry, eating breakfast, lol, and hello. of all the years i've been a part of the FA society, this is the first time i have ever checked out any of the forums, lol. anyway, my name is Lithian, Lith for short, and i'm a black dragon

Lithian_420

i actually started checking the forums out because for one, im very sociable, for two, i want to meet more scalies, as well as furs in general, though, being a dragon, im more partial to scalies, lol. in general, im just looking for friends to talk and hang with, and for three, im actually hoping to establish a happy and comfortable life with a long-term partner, a mate, eventually. being 27 and retty much alone is a drag, heh.

Zipline

Noodle Fish
Rawr, im a dragon. Definitely not a cool dog or anything. I am here to be with my other dog dragon kind. *Secretly records the entire meeting for the Canine Republic*
a99b5adac0e22c96c59865c93b263c82.jpg

Lithian_420

heh, oh wow, thats a really cute picture actually, the costume looks fantastic on the dog

Lithian_420

*laughs and mrwars, smiling widely*, im not going to eat you, lol, *raises a wing over his eyeridges and scans the crowd, not seeing you and frowns a little*, im sorry, i didnt mean to scare you...., please come back....?

Lithian_420

i was only commenting on the picture, nothing else. besides that, i dont eat anything but beef, chicken, venison and pork for meat. plus, im stuffed anyway, my breakfast was beef and potatoes, as well as a crap load of coffee and a mango yogurt.