• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

CALLING ALL DRAGONS!!!!

Shinzuu_Katame

The Black Kat
This is a message to all dragon scalies. I, Shinzuu Katame, am currently writing a fantasy series called, The Kin Chronicles, my first book, The Black Kat, is currently underway and is being posted on the forums. The second book, now named Rise of the Dragons, needs Dragon scalies as well as other scalies for the cast. The main character villian has been named, however there are many slots in which to fill. So if you are interested please fill out the app at the bottom of this post. It has been 2 years since the last Great War (in first book), and now, a new kin has been revealed, DRAGONS. What were thought to be just ill-tempered creatures, have now revealed their evolved family of Kin. Seeking revenge on Kin-folk and Humans alike, the dragon-kin rise up in arms and even revive The Black Gem Mage as their leader.

POSITIONS NEEDING FILLING:

Dragon Queen {filled}
Elite Dragon Knight {1 Open}
Dragon Advisors (Elders) {3 open}
Dragon Squad Captains {2 open}
Dragon Hero (Icon Warrior) {filled}
Dragon Axeman (Betrays the Dragons) {filled}

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL POSITIONS LISTED ARE STORY ESSENTIAL ROLES AND WILL PLAY A SIGNIFICANT PART IN THE STORY.

APPLICATION:
Preferred Name:
Position Desired:
Color of Scales:
Distinguishing Features (i.e. What you look like. Reference pics makes it easier):
Height:
Weapon Specialty (When Applicable):

PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY AS THIS FIRST POST WILL BE UPDATED PERIODICALLY.

Last edited:

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
hmmmm lemme get back to you on that.

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar
Does sound interesting, but I'd rather keep my dragon character as my own property.

Ditto. My scalie fursona, Draconius Tarsai Draken, is part of his own fictional setting, if you will. Granted, I have little fiction & whatnot to show for it, but it's a property I hold near and dear to my heart. Not to mention it is sci-fi based, so it would be a little out of his character.

However...I might get back to you on this. I do like the idea you propose.

Seems to me if you're serious about getting this published incorperating other people's intellectual property is a terrible idea, especially that of total strangers, especially in this community. As bad as furfags are for freaking out about absolutely nothing and generating insane dramastorms dracofags are ten times worse, and silly shit like that could completely scuttle your book. If I were you I wouldn't take the chance :V .

Lowblock

DONT PANIC
I'd love to do this, but sadly, I don't consider myself to be a scalie.

Unless you're willing to add in some different species...

speeddemon6

The fur that fills the hole.
APPLICATION:
Preferred Name: Lexus Storm
Position Desired: Dragon Squad Captian
Color of Scales: Ruby Red, black torso, undertail, and inner arms and thighs. Red wing membrane if your concept of dragons exist with wings.
Distinguishing Features (i.e. What you look like. Reference pics makes it easier): Profile Pic. (he's my fursona.)
Height:6' 3"
Weapon Specialty (When Applicable): Broadsword. Square shield is also preferred (refer to the roman square sheilds for the kind of size, in proportion to his body. And the Yellow is silver.)

OK, so yeah... I'm a major dracophile, so I'm going to be using my fursona. Refer to my profile pic for how he looks.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
in all due honesty, why are you asking for other people's characters to use? the best thing that would happen would be a lawsuit and angry furries for not portraying their characters "right".

Shinzuu_Katame

The Black Kat
in all due honesty, why are you asking for other people's characters to use? the best thing that would happen would be a lawsuit and angry furries for not portraying their characters "right".

well, this is all completely voluntary. if you don't like what i'm doing here, then don't come around my post. This is all for fun, and the enjoyment of people being able to take part in a book, and see their characters in action, so to speak. It's the writing form of people's requests for a drawing of their furry. I'm sorry if my views and methods are very foreign to you and to your disliking. However, this is something that I enjoy writing, and I know from personal experience that it's cool to see your own character in someone's book. if people want their charat's removed, that's perfectly fine. They'll be given credit for their contributions, whether or not they decide to keep their characters in or not.

He's not serious about it so I don't think it matters. I don't think a lawsuit is possible if money isn't involved :V .

KokoroTheDragon

Guardian Dragon
Well here it goes.
Good Luck!

APPLICATION:
Preferred Name: Kokoro
Position Desired: Elite Dragon Knight
Color of Scales: Deep Ocean Blue
Distinguishing Features (i.e. What you look like. Reference pics makes it easier): Piercing lime-green eyes
Height: 8-10ft
Weapon Specialty (When Applicable): Radiant Breath or Claymore

APPLICATION:
Preferred Name:Tanniym
Position Desired: Dragon Advisors (Elders)
Color of Scales: Onyx
Distinguishing Features (i.e. What you look like. Reference pics makes it easier): Gold Scale here and there. Red eyes.
Height: 8-12ft
Weapon Specialty (When Applicable): Breath of Fire/Claws

APPLICATION:
Preferred Name:Hook
Position Desired: Dragon Squad Captains
Color of Scales: Scarlet
Distinguishing Features (i.e. What you look like. Reference pics makes it easier):Scar across one eye.
Height: 10-12 ft
Weapon Specialty (When Applicable): Water Manipulation/Scissor

Zolen

Sanity? What's that?
I am not a pure dragon (in terms I am mostly everything but pig XP) but maybe I can offer one, that I just made up five seconds ago.

Preferred Name: Ambrose (means Immortal)
Position Desired: Elite Dragon Knight (personality that is known to try to take control even if he has no right to it where he is)
Color of Scales: Grey with a line of skull white down his back
Distinguishing Features (i.e. What you look like. Reference pics makes it easier): Golden eyes, scars covering his wings, large rips close to his back show a possible sword stabbing. Spikes line his back, the color of ash.
Height: 12" 11" wing span of 14"
Weapon Specialty (When Applicable):

Gasmask

ok unlike some people above me *sisghs n rolls eyes* i got a real draggie char

Name: vanessa Drakken Drake
descrip: Vanessa was once a humie but she morphed under her daark god's blessing on the equinox. now she is a 70' long dragoness with eldritch breath (80 ft. cone blast) her scales are black/gold/green/copper/scarlet/gold. In pattern

she has bad personality. always fiting and being croul(sp?).

She has a long tail with stego spikes she trips pople with!

Sometimes on settting sun shd gets really mad and whenas she agbreath ah screamsbg!!!

i hope you pick me

oh right prosition is: dragon goddess, she is a goddress.

oniontrain

Horror Generator
APPLICATION:
Preferred Name: Most Radiant Scarlet Flare of Dawn.(Flare)
Position Desired:any
Color of Scales:Red, with blue ventral scales
Distinguishing Features:A dragon with a birth defect that caused her to only have one wing. She thinks she is beautiful, and acts superior to all of dragonkind. Growing up was hard for her, but she grew very strong and takes out her aggression on other members of her species as revenge for what she endured. Another strange ability that comes with her mutation is the ability to breathe both fire and ice, but the ice causes her to become violently ill afterwards. She has a fondness for cheese, and frequently cannot control herself when eating it; leading to her rotund behind occasionally getting lodged in tight spaces. Her entire hoard has been made into jewelry of the highest quality that she wears at all times so that none can take it from her.
Height: 18.288m long
Weapon Specialty :Flare has honed her powerful, bulky frame into a weapon that few can match. She will occasionally use weapons that augment her natural attacks, as long as they are appropriately beautiful

Shinzuu_Katame

The Black Kat
ok unlike some people above me *sisghs n rolls eyes* i got a real draggie char

Name: vanessa Drakken Drake
descrip: Vanessa was once a humie but she morphed under her daark god's blessing on the equinox. now she is a 70' long dragoness with eldritch breath (80 ft. cone blast) her scales are black/gold/green/copper/scarlet/gold. In pattern

she has bad personality. always fiting and being croul(sp?).

She has a long tail with stego spikes she trips pople with!

Sometimes on settting sun shd gets really mad and whenas she agbreath ah screamsbg!!!

i hope you pick me

oh right prosition is: dragon goddess, she is a goddress.

hmm... well, a real goddess with true immortality, it's gonna compromise the realm of the story. however, i think i can make something with this. right now, Rise of the Dragons, is still in the overview planning stage, the plot webbing has yet to begin, so i think i can make you the Queen. You won't be immortal, but I can make it where you've been tinkering with magic (details not to be revealed) to prolong your life. is that acceptable?

Gasmask

well...... it rly is in her charactr to be a goddress but i'm ok with her being a queen but maybe consider her being demigod, like draggie goddess(hlaf)

:confused:let me know i gues dont wory about askng my persomings for things just show my when yo write her in !! ^__^ thatd all i ass

Shinzuu_Katame

The Black Kat
well...... it rly is in her charactr to be a goddress but i'm ok with her being a queen but maybe consider her being demigod, like draggie goddess(hlaf)

:confused:let me know i gues dont wory about askng my persomings for things just show my when yo write her in !! ^__^ thatd all i ass

alright, i'll think about it. I'm trying to stay within the realm of mortals, but if it helps when plot webbing starts, i'll let you know. If it doesn't work, i'll also consider it again with sub-plot and hidden-plot webbing.

Ricia

proud bug
Eh what the hell...

APPLICATION:
Preferred Name: Wexell
Position Desired: not picky but he probably works best as an advisor
Color of Scales: blue
Distinguishing Features: He's a water elemental so he's got flared fins on his head
Height: He's small, like he could comfortably sit on a human head small.
Weapon Specialty (When Applicable): He's not really a fighter but he has some magical abilities.

Shinzuu_Katame

The Black Kat
Eh what the hell...

APPLICATION:
Preferred Name: Wexell
Position Desired: not picky but he probably works best as an advisor
Color of Scales: blue
Distinguishing Features: He's a water elemental so he's got flared fins on his head
Height: He's small, like he could comfortably sit on a human head small.
Weapon Specialty (When Applicable): He's not really a fighter but he has some magical abilities.

yea, an advisor would be pretty good. in fact, i think there's something your charat can contribute to the sub-plot webbing when i get to it.

Ricia

proud bug
yea, an advisor would be pretty good. in fact, i think there's something your charat can contribute to the sub-plot webbing when i get to it.

Oooh yay. I've done nothing with the character for year so it'll be neat to see him used for something.

Shinzuu_Katame

The Black Kat
Oooh yay. I've done nothing with the character for year so it'll be neat to see him used for something.

i'll let you all know soon enough. i'm finishing up overview writing, while i'm finalizing book 1, still. i'll give you guys some tidbits from time to time as i start plot and sub-plot webbing. in the meantime you can read the finalization process of book 1 on the following link.

http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=10035.0