• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Calling all furries in cold places! We need you!

L

LizardKing

Well I saw 'we', but...

Anyway. After looking on Google, it seems there are no pictures of furry snowmen.

FIX THIS PLEASE

Just a snowman with ears and a tail or something, and get a picture, and post it here. It'll be all kinds of awesome. You can add a cock too, if you really want to get into the furry spirit, but it's not essential.

I DEMAND FURRY SNOWMEN

Javarod

Green Furry
Ummm, i've got one in my collection, but there's this little problem that its NSFW.

Ehh... why can't you just make a furry snowman WITHOUT a cock, Javarod? And I hope you didn't put it in your front yard... the children will look at it and lose their minds.

Journey

PEEPS!
dangit, I wish I had goten one of mine last year, I did one with a fox head. I was planing on taking a pic of it but dumby me decided to wait till the next day to get it. of course when I got back down there some one had dive boamed all the snowmen outside including mine. This year I'll just make sure I have the camra with me, as soon as it desided to snow

pheonix

back'n up back'n up

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
/r/ing Rule 34 Furry snowmen.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Hell, it just snowed here today for the first time of the season. Already. I hate you, Rochester.

XoPp

fook
i live in finland and we have very cold winters here.
i'd love to make such snowman, and would make all the time, but i am way too timid to make such in front of my family :(

we'll see again in some years if i get to live in my own house

i also would like to see some pictures of such snowmen :eek:

sashadistan

Gone Hunting
It depresses me that I have to go abroad to get snow. Oh well only 44 days until snowboarding!

(If I have a tail by then i'm so wearing it on the slopes)

nek0chan

It depresses me that I have to go abroad to get snow. Oh well only 44 days until snowboarding!

(If I have a tail by then i'm so wearing it on the slopes)

^^ i want to sew ears onto my beanee when i go boarding, but a tail might get caught on the lift = EPIC FAIL!

sashadistan

Gone Hunting
^^ i want to sew ears onto my beanee when i go boarding, but a tail might get caught on the lift = EPIC FAIL!

But I see you are making the fatal mistake of no helmet. My helmet is green and has wings on.

The chair lift thing could be awsome, but then, I've fallen three feet from a chair lift when Me and Jon were to busy singing Fall Out Boy and forgot to get off properly.
Snowboarding brings such painful memories.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
It'd have to actually SNOW up here in Colorado first. And it'd actually have to not be three inches of powder that you can shovel simply by sneezing and to stick around more than when you need to walk to school at 6:30 AM.

So sadly I acn't really help. :( Even when it gets below freezing it never actually snows.

L

LizardKing

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
I try to make a good snowman each winter, so I'll see if I can do this.

Would you care to look through some of my snowmen folio?

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/424912/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/424907/ (nsfw)
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/424901/ (nsfw)

Oh, the ideas are already forming.

LOL - win!

Some great packing snow fell in Souther Ontario yesterday, but no time to make anything up with it. Man... I've not made a snow man (or dragons or anything else I used to make) for years now.