• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cameos Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfool

FINISHED!

http://wolfool.deviantart.com/art/Looks-Like-the-Party-Started-Without-Me-450719346

I'm doing a large commission which has a lot of background detail needed and so I'll be drawing lots of characters; on posters, signs, as a few background characters and I figured rather than drawing randoms I'd see if anyone would like their OC included? I'm afraid it's not first come first served, as some characters may not suit the scene but if you'd like to offer up your character for inclusion then post a ref! The scene is a New York City street cordoned off by police after a gun shoot type incident. I need a few characters for billboards, posters, a couple of emergency services/civilians maybe.

Also bear in mind that some of the cameos will be fairly small, so please don't get offended if your OC is on a small poster or something... I can't do big cameos of everyone!

Like I said I'm sorry if I'm unable to use your character but I'll do my best to include as many as I can and will post here as people are added to the scene so you can see if you've been included! I'll also link the final piece once it's been completed^^​

Characters Added.

Ok so like I said they're fairly small but here's a few cameos added to the scene! I've zoomed in as I don't want to upload the whole thing until it's complete^^

My OC: Ghost (left)
TheKingoftheCats' OC: Arcturus

Webcatie07's OC: Centra

Taralack's OC: Normund

Sniperfreak223's OC: Sepp

Horsefur's OC

Dragoonhowl's OC

NerdyMunk's Timothy James Trent

Ffox97's Kragith

Last edited:

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned

Wolfool

Ok so like I said they're fairly small but here's a few cameos added to the scene! I've zoomed in as I don't want to upload the whole thing until it's complete^^

My OC: Ghost (left)
TheKingoftheCats' OC: Arcturus

Webcatie07's OC: Centra

Taralack's OC: Normund

Last edited:

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
This sounds like a cool idea, you can use my character if you think a sergal fits in.

Here's a terrible ref sheet (thinking about it, I need to remake this):http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11582778/

And here's an image that is generally better than the ref sheet: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13219930/

I'd also include an image of my dragon character to use him if he'd suit it better, but I don't really have any appropriate images to link of him =P

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Haha that's awesome, thank you so much! Can't wait to see the whole pic! Hope you post it here too. c:

Horsefur

Mountain Mew
That's awesome, thanks for drawing him in there

Wolfool

Ok it's getting pretty busy in the image now... Will try and include a few more of those who've posted so far but I think I'll close this for now 'cause I don't want the image to get too chaotic! Thanks everyone though for letting me use your characters! I'll upload here once it's all finished, not far off now^^

Last edited:

Wolfool

There we go guys! All the people in the first post should be able to find themselves in the main image^^ Sorry to those on the left hand side, the car exploded a little and the smoke covered your posters a bit! Head to the DA page if you can't find yourself, better quality image and a key to find yourself with!

Thanks again for letting me include your OCs guys!

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Aww, I'm not in it :(

otter1293

Lone wotter
I don't have a ref sheet but I can describe him.

My character is a river otter, blue eyes, standard brown fur and white belly fur, short messy black hair and a black goatee beard. He also has the number 361 tattooed on his right shoulder. He's muscular but a little chubby. His name is also Splash if you want to include that.

A better description is listed in this thread http://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/1233890-Request-A-drawing-of-my-fursona

Last edited:

Wolfool

Sorry guys, it's already finished! And again sorry to those who didn't get added in, there was only so much space and I didn't want it to end up too cluttered, it was a commission after all and the idea was just to bulk out the background not distract from the main image. Better luck next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.