• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

camping

saberpup

who here loves camping?

i used to go every year to the aderondec mountans. i cant wait to go again best thing is its away from everyone and its buetifull in the woods,quite. i like camping in tents to.

Werevixen

This is my new rapeface.
I love to go and intrude in bear/fox/wolf/radioactive turkey territory, sleep underneath a plastic flap in the rain on bug-ridden grass whilst sitting on a stool and drinking warm piss out of a metal cup. It's much better than sitting at home on your couch, watching TV with a plate of stove-cooked food on your lap.

saberpup

I love to go and intrude in bear/fox/wolf/radioactive turkey territory, sleep underneath a plastic flap in the rain on bug-ridden grass whilst sitting on a stool and drinking warm piss out of a metal cup. It's much better than sitting at home on your couch, watching TV with a plate of stove-cooked food on your lap.

u sarcastic little bugger lol

Midi Bear

11/10/08
I only like camping if I'm with friends and no adults, which has only happened once. What an amazing night.. shame it was done in an illegal fashion. =/

Lost

in color
I like camping but the most time i spend outside is when I'm deer hunting and that's like 11 hrs a day for nearly a week.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
I love camping. Favorite camping trip was last year with my baby for our anniversary asked her to marry me and spent the happiest week of my life , cooking for her , swimming in the lake with her , and make love everywhere. It was an awesome camping trip.

E-mannor

Prisoner 655321
i love camping, especially is stranglethorn vale... i bet no one got that joke...

but yea i dont do allot of the who week stuff, i will just spend a day off some random path on the NCR trail, all that nature and what not

Kajet

I rather enjoyed camping out in a tent in a campground, though I might not like it in the middle of nowhere...

Nargle

HOOT
Does building a 'tent' in your living room and 'camping' in there count? :roll:

Lol!

Ever just build a pillow fort, just for fun? Even if you're an adult now? I do that sometimes =3 One time my boyfriend and I just chilled in a fort I made, snuggling and chatting =3 I had to "install" a fan, though, it was toasty! Down pillows can have that affect!

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
Before I havn't liked it, but I wanna try again.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
i love camping, especially is stranglethorn vale... i bet no one got that joke...

but yea i dont do allot of the who week stuff, i will just spend a day off some random path on the NCR trail, all that nature and what not

Its all well and good till an Ogre clubs you to death in your sleep.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Don't mention that word... Ehh...

I can't stand camping, it shits me up the wall.

makmakmob

I've only ever been camping with family, and that sucks shit through a tramp's sweaty sock.

E-mannor

Prisoner 655321
lol hoard is funnier because it implies something else ^_^

for actual camping its always fun to try out a fire bow or another natural method of fire making but dont forget to bring matches if you fail.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
That would be "Whorde"

shieldswulf

I LOVE CAMPING!!!!

hehe. now that its out of my system. xD. i used to camp alot and for long periods at a time. i used to be a boyscout...so...i spent alot of time in the woods...but thats not the only reason. im kind of just drawn to the big forested places. i could spend days there. i can hunt. cook. make fire. make weapons xD. i would be good to go if i needed to just rough it. only thing i would need is probably a compass...sadly...my sense of direction it like cheese and peanutbutter...aint happen no way -snickers-

the last time i was camping was last fire season [2007] my crew and i spent 8 or so weeks out at the black cat fire. a bunch of us forgot tents so we put up one of those rain things you use for tents, using four long poles than about 8 of us slept underneath it. it was amazing. oddly. we seemed to multiply by the next morning, a whole extra 5 people joined us under our "Shelter." it was greatly fun. and the other crews wondered why the heck we would do that instead of just sleepin on the bus. oddly. none of us really knew. we just did..anyway. better stop blabbing xD.

Camping = F U N ! ! ! ! :p

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
We went eight years every summer to hungary on a camping site directly next to the Balaton see. But now we didn't for two years, not enough money :(

hillbilly guy

i gots me a scatter gun
i love camping its how i disaper for 3 or 4 day i just go with some food and some other stuff i never realy bring a tent because i like to see the stars when i sleep.

hear lately i have been, i guess you can call it camping up on the mountain with the cows something has been spooking them. any way i just find a root hole and toss some leaves over me and i sleep prity good then i eat some black berrys and go home and for some reason i like doin this more then some real camping