• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

camping

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
Camping is so fun n.n I like the peacefulness... Plus, there's so much to do!! Hiking, canoeing, exploring, climbing things.. Not to mention how romantic it is! =3

Ooooh, exactly - camping is so very fun for all those reasons. One of my favourite spots in Southern Ontario is a provincial park called "The Pinery":

http://www.pinerypark.on.ca/

Beautiful place, and the camping sites are sort of dotted throughout the forest. I have a big main tent and a screen tent, and built a solar generator to supply power for lighting at night (nice and quiet that way). Love to hike/explore, get nature pics, watch the sunsets on the beach and so on. Being a network guy, it's SO nice to just unplug - no computers, no Internet, just quiet. :)

Blue Snowangel

Something Old, Something Blue
Ohhh, I love camping. We're trying to make some time to go camping before this summer ends. Smores, hotdogs on a stick, camp coffee, and sleeping under the stars with a can of bug repellent near by... *sigh* Yep, love it. :)

Jonnaius

Well I won't be camping anytime soon! Apparently they found a Bigfoot body o.o I don't really trust that it's real, though. Even so, I saw one of the pictures (For like half a second, then I clicked it off) and now I'm all freaked out ;.;

I live in the Uk, so no Bigfoot for me to worry about. I saw that in a newspaper, freaked me out. I don't think it is bigfoot, but i reckon bigfoot does exist. Seeing a strange creature in a forest and all that has happened before...i think it was the komodo dragon that was discovered in the same way.

Also, i'm a scout (explorer now :D) so i love camping. Can get quite spooky though, especially when you find a burnt out car with two bullet hols in the back and a blood trail leading away in the middle of the forets that you are camping in... :S

makmakmob

a burnt out car with two bullet hols in the back and a blood trail leading away in the middle of the forets that you are camping in... :S

You actually saw that? Sweet.

Tagwyn

Proud Future Soldier
I love camping! Spawn kills are so easy... Just joking. I really do love camping. No offense to any rabbit furs, but rabbit meat is absolutly delicious when cooked right, and I love the experiance of being totally alone in the middle of nature.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I love camping, I would love to go but it's not as much fun here in Florida as it is up north.

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
i love camping! in fact i was backpack camping on the apalation trail, in the smokey mountains just a couple months ago! i used to go with the scouts all the time, until i turned 18 and they kicked me out.:rolleyes:

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
I love camping, I would love to go but it's not as much fun here in Florida as it is up north.

have you ever been to rainbow springs in ocala? its a great place, with a huge spring fed river, the water is a nice 72 degrees. and you can even tube down it!

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I love to camp!! The outdoors is fun and fulfilling. Nothing like spending time in nature, alone, or with friends. I dont camp like a pussy either. A tarp and a sleeping bag are all I need. That leaves more room for cooking equipment, and bug spray.

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
I go camping when i go LARPing(loads of fun, then you get bit by chiggers :()

Nylak

Angry Otter
Who doesn't love camping? X3 My sister and I go backpacking in the Alaskan backcountry for at least a few weeks almost every summer. Great stuff.

Jarz

I HATE IT! X(

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I love to camp!! The outdoors is fun and fulfilling. Nothing like spending time in nature, alone, or with friends. I dont camp like a pussy either. A tarp and a sleeping bag are all I need. That leaves more room for cooking equipment, and bug spray.

WOOOOO and fishing. Though I don't do either that often. Life is too fast paced now days =C