• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Can anyone please draw my 2nd fursona?

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
Her name is Ronin and she is a Black and Purple Mackenzie Valley Wolf.
I've been working on her and I have gotten really far with her.
Ronins powers are strength, durability, longevity, astral projection, shape-shifting, hypnosis, molecular rearrangement, energy blasts, levitating, conjuration, cryokinesis, telekinesis, and teleportation. In addition, She can connect to others telepathically and see into their memories, mystically imbue objects, and create rifts between dimensions. (Based on Loki from the MCU)
If you can draw her in a cloak that is black with purple fire on the edges that would be AWESOME!!! Also if you could give her a dagger or two that would be great.

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
Why are you bumping a thread you literally posted not 6 hours ago?
fair point...
but I kinda want it done, because Im excited to she her (Like I have a picture in my head but I don't have anything Digital or physical)

Chomby

Taking a break from the forums. See ya.
fair point...
but I kinda want it done, because Im excited to she her (Like I have a picture in my head but I don't have anything Digital or physical)
Have some patience. No one is obligated to draw for you.

Maknora

Her name is Ronin and she is a Black and Purple Mackenzie Valley Wolf.
I've been working on her and I have gotten really far with her.
Ronins powers are strength, durability, longevity, astral projection, shape-shifting, hypnosis, molecular rearrangement, energy blasts, levitating, conjuration, cryokinesis, telekinesis, and teleportation. In addition, She can connect to others telepathically and see into their memories, mystically imbue objects, and create rifts between dimensions. (Based on Loki from the MCU)
If you can draw her in a cloak that is black with purple fire on the edges that would be AWESOME!!! Also if you could give her a dagger or two that would be great.

Hello, I send you a note!