• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can I ask here where a certain story can be found?

ryu289

It is about a guy who turns into a female werewolf, but isn't savage, instead having out with friends, unaware of her other half, until she realizes the gaps in her memory.

Stratelier

As the meme goes, "do you not realize how little that narrows it down?"

Assuming it was uploaded to FA mainsite and properly keyworded, you might still have to get a bit creative with your search queries ... one option might be the "tftg" (and/or "tgtf") acronyms, since FA search only works on keywords of at least 3 letters long (e.g. you can't just search "tg" directly). Obviously don't forget the "werewolf" keyword, but again, you are picking the number-one classic species for this so until you can find something more specific, you really are looking for a needle in a haystack here.

Stratelier

You don't. You can try spelling it out, but as the Search function ignores any term less than 3 letters long, this of course depends on the submission being tagged with the longer keyword.

quoting_mungo

You don't. You can try spelling it out, but as the Search function ignores any term less than 3 letters long, this of course depends on the submission being tagged with the longer keyword.
Since search by default looks at title, description, file name, tags, and probably a couple more things I forget, there’s a reasonable chance that “transform” or a variation could work (or maybe “into” though that probably has more false positives) - a lot of descriptions will include, from what I’ve seen, lines like “X transforms into Y” or “Z transformation”