• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can I have some more Single Females to rp with me please!

WINGEDWOLFFlame

Banned
Banned
~Hello Everybody Here On Furaffinity.net!~

I am still looking for some more Single Females to do A Fantasy Winged Wolf With Powers Mating Rp With Me Over Discord!

My discord is: Flame#4055!

So please just discord me on Discord if your interested in this kind of rp RIGHT NOW, I would greatly aperaicate it!

~Sincerely,

WingedWOLFFlame!~

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Hot singles in YOUR area!
>Is the only single in the area

O-Oh..
blushes >///<

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Ah yes, the tried and true strategy of slamming your head against a wall until you break it through the sheer number of attempts.
I'm sure the 11th time will yield better results, maybe if you play up the desperation a bit more you'll get a pity pm.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Why just single female ladies?! I feel this to be discrimination!! What about taken, non binary royals who may or may not want to be a Squirlf with wings!! Who may or may not want to be mated!!

-Triggered Squeaky Monarch noises!!-

ANGERY Fløøøøf!!!

I want wings! Hot wings preferably..

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Why just single female ladies?! I feel this to be discrimination!! What about taken, non binary royals who may or may not want to be a Squirlf with wings!! Who may or may not want to be mated!!

-Triggered Squeaky Monarch noises!!-

ANGERY Fløøøøf!!!

I want wings! Hot wings preferably..
Ist thou Queen hungry?

This Knight is eager to take thee out for dinner if your Highness deem it acceptable. ;)

Toasty9399

Above Earth
sadfox.jpg

JZLobo

Ah yes, the tried and true strategy of slamming your head against a wall until you break it through the sheer number of attempts.
I'm sure the 11th time will yield better results, maybe if you play up the desperation a bit more you'll get a pity pm.

Throwaway

~Hello Everybody Here On Furaffinity.net!~

I am still looking for some more Single Females to do A Fantasy Winged Wolf With Powers Mating Rp With Me Over Discord!

My discord is: Flame#4055!

So please just discord me on Discord if your interested in this kind of rp RIGHT NOW, I would greatly aperaicate it!

~Sincerely,

WingedWOLFFlame!~

I kind of want to peek in on the discord and play amogus