• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can I see your fursona?

Dracorean

I had a few images done of mine, several from some friends, others done by me should be in me gallery.

Its a bit tricky to doodle down given all the details and somewhat different anatomy. I'm working on sketching some new stuff at the moment.

Irofett

this is Danté and he's a bumblebee!

Attachments

• fursona.png
    fursona.png
    399.2 KB · Views: 432

Takoto

Scottish Fold cat, disabled, and sneezing a lot.
Recent pictures:

KWoDuo3.png
lcpxKzg.png

Older reference:

Hpukf1t.png

He's now a Scottish fold ! Which I think fits a lot better than just a domestic moggy.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
What is this fur(sona)? A tick and flea playground, probably a disaster when you try to wipe in the bathroom.

K

Kiburi

Ok, this is actually my fursona.

Attachments

• Finished Kiburi FA profile pic.png
    Finished Kiburi FA profile pic.png
    216.8 KB · Views: 86

Atelier

I'm gonna post the one that I have better art for. His name is Benjamin. He's not wearing a shirt in this picture, and he swears a lot. I based it off the fact that I don't like wearing shirts and swear a lot.

Edit: Okay, well the image is being incredibly difficult, so in case it doesn't load right, here's a link to it on my FA account: www.furaffinity.net: Ben Matthews WIP 2 by Sean_Hart

You can also view his debatably handsome mug on my profile picture. Look. There he is. Wow. The wonders of the 21st century.

Last edited: