• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can I see your fursona?

Caraid

Classy cat
@Caraid you have a super gorgeous style oh man, I am gonna have to watch you when FA comes back on. XD <3 Well, if I don't already follow you... XD
Love your pencil work too! omg. Such beautiful linnesss~ *gushes*

Ah, thanks so much! You can follow me on Twitter if you like (@CaraidArt) while FA is down. A fair amount of my stuff is on there :).

AsheSkyler

Feathered Jester
The first drawing I did of her:

2013_11_24_fursona_by_asheskyler-d6vk8u3.jpg

Toastiekins

Toasted Goodness
@maddoxx I love the style~ Gonna have to creep on more when FA revives~ XD

@Caraid Oh man, me and twitter are a little at odds. Mine is such a mess. I'll just have to wait for FA to harass you properly. XD <3
I will check out your work on there though~ 8D!

@Reika omg you art is so pretty~ ;o;!!!

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
matt_the_terrier_with_a_lantern_by_zecora_iais7081-d9ec9jk.jpg

TJwolf123

~Tricky Candy Pup~
I can't even color my characters in. :'3 Neither can I draw on my computer because I don't have a tablet.

maddoxx

@Toastiekins aa omg ty I'm flattered, I stalked your art-blog and dude your drawings are p awesome??
looking forward to seeing your art in my inbox on fA <3

@Reika awesome and unique art style!! your fursona looks adorable as well <3 what's your handle on fA if I may ask? I'd love to stalk your art >:3c

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
No you cannae no see my fursona >:c

pervs

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
19754688@300-1461316500.jpg
An exact copy of me IRL except the being a tiger part. owo
19875294@300-1462377146.jpg

Koeth or Koko for short is a white tiger kitten actually made of Pharmaceuticals Primarily Oxycodone 5-325. He assists Dr.Elohiim by being is portable pharmacy, leeching any type of chemical or medicine through his fur by rubbing up against patients purring. This does two things, 1.Boosts the morale of the sick by being nuzzled by a kitten and 2.Administers medicine cheaply and more rapidly.He literally is a Drug Kitten, it's why his eyes are Dilated and huge.....suck on that Teva and Pfizer!

19813710@300-1461833192.jpg
Evo is my Alien white tiger kitten.