• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can I see your fursona?

Here's the newest commission I got of me~

If you'd like to see more art of me for shits and giggles, also to know the backstory of Lionotto, Come visit Userpage of lionotto -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

1464570432.kunvoju_chibi_anthro_ych_done.png

19754688@300-1461316500.jpg
An exact copy of me IRL except the being a tiger part. owo
19875294@300-1462377146.jpg

Koeth or Koko for short is a white tiger kitten actually made of Pharmaceuticals Primarily Oxycodone 5-325. He assists Dr.Elohiim by being is portable pharmacy, leeching any type of chemical or medicine through his fur by rubbing up against patients purring. This does two things, 1.Boosts the morale of the sick by being nuzzled by a kitten and 2.Administers medicine cheaply and more rapidly.He literally is a Drug Kitten, it's why his eyes are Dilated and huge.....suck on that Teva and Pfizer!

19813710@300-1461833192.jpg
Evo is my Alien white tiger kitten.
Evo and Koeth are so adorable! :D
I might explode from the cuteness! :eek:

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
Here's a scribble I did of Rinku:
rinkutheruffian-idgaf.png

And a Rick And Morty-esque commission from my friend ValveState300:
valvestate300-rinku-the-ruffian.png

(The joke is that a forest fire started in Alberta recently.)

You know what? I fucking love these and that's saying some shit. The expression is just too perfect holy shit

Lea.Tigris

Reluctant Conversationalist
26fa8986cf66e50337f1c8e005d03fc6-da0i6ij.png

This piece isn't drawn by me. It's drawn by Melbaka on FA/DA (Check her out, she's awesome!), but it's my favourite depiction of her at the moment. I haven't finished her real ref sheet yet, and I'm working on my style so all my depiction of her are all so different, haha!
But this is Lea, my grumpy golden tiger.

Valisha

That Laid Back Chick
There she is.

Attachments

• feral done1.JPG
    feral done1.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 160