• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Forum Can I use another account at the same time as my main one?

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
So I am very sick and tired of getting cockblocked by the reply restrictions thing. Whenever I get into the heat of casual roleplay (like in LPW) I get barred from posting. I'm so active that it happens a lot. I would really like to be able to ACTUALLY use the site so would I be allowed to create another account so I can actually post when my main is barred? Just want to ask so I don't get banned or anything. I just wanna use the site...

SSJ3Mewtwo

So I am very sick and tired of getting cockblocked by the reply restrictions thing. Whenever I get into the heat of casual roleplay (like in LPW) I get barred from posting. I'm so active that it happens a lot. I would really like to be able to ACTUALLY use the site so would I be allowed to create another account so I can actually post when my main is barred? Just want to ask so I don't get banned or anything. I just wanna use the site...

At present, no. The best answer I can give is that you should just slow down the pace of your posting. As it is, there are no plans to permit multiple accounts on the forum.

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
At present, no. The best answer I can give is that you should just slow down the pace of your posting. As it is, there are no plans to permit multiple accounts on the forum.
Ok, thank you. Another user already told me to slow down, which is slightly annoying, but better than not being able to post at all. Thank you.