• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can somebody please be my friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
Im an alone, sad little fox and I have no friends. All my contacts in skype have died (or I preffer to think that since they no longer reply to me). I dont know where to get new friends. I have no friends irl and I have noone to talk online. Where can I get furry friends? :(

I hate to see how across the years other furries enter to FA and end up with a lot of friends, while I have been a furry since a decade ago and yet I have failed to find friends.

Aleu

Deuces
Talk to people on here. Get to know them.
Make us care about you instead of moaning about.

I'm being serious here. Bitching and complaining how no one likes you drives people away

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
Talk to people on here. Get to know them.
Make us care about you instead of moaning about.

I'm being serious here. Bitching and complaining how no one likes you drives people away

unless you draw sexy. Bt I cant draw sexy yet :(

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
It is true, what Aleu said. Take some time don't panic it will still be here tomorrow and the next day and every day thereafter!
So what do you do? Write? Draw? paint? Dream? suit? cons?
Try a bit of conversation first! OK?
Well look at that several other responses in the time it took me to type one!

Aleu

Deuces

Even then they're not your friends. My drawings are mediocre at best yet I'm friends with a couple people on this forum and elsewhere. You wanna know how I do it? By not whining

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
Even then they're not your friends. My drawings are mediocre at best yet I'm friends with a couple people on this forum and elsewhere. You wanna know how I do it? By not whining

That, or maybe is because you have posted a lot here and your number of posts attracts people thinking you have lots to say. Its equivalent to drawing sexy, in forum appeal.

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
It is true, what Aleu said. Take some time don't panic it will still be here tomorrow and the next day and every day thereafter!
So what do you do? Write? Draw? paint? Dream? suit? cons?
Try a bit of conversation first! OK?
Well look at that several other responses in the time it took me to type one!

well I try to draw and I used to write a while ago, I like to rp but I was banned from the only rp chat I used to visit

Aleu

Deuces
That, or maybe is because you have posted a lot here and your number of posts attracts people thinking you have lots to say. Its equivalent to drawing sexy, in forum appeal.

Oh jeeze dear lord please don't equate post count to appeal. People aren't attracted to how much I say, it's what I say. And those are usually puns.

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
Oh jeeze dear lord please don't equate post count to appeal. People aren't attracted to how much I say, it's what I say. And those are usually puns.

you have an e-penis of more than 16, 000 posts, noone can resist to that.

KAS3519

Not everyone on here has a lot of friends. I only have 4 people I would consider friends. I only talk to 2 of them regularly. One I can only talk to online (he is almost never online anymore), one that I only talk to on the bus (he recently started driving, so I'll likely never talk to him again), and two that I only talk to before school starts and at lunch. I talk to no one outside of school (apart from my online friend).

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
Here's a thing about post counts.

NO ONE CARES

Can you resist the size of that font?

If I keep posting, will I someday become a great poster like you? At least I could say that I posted a lot in FA forums as the only great thing I made in my life and then live in the hearts of people after dying.

Inignem

Pro-death amateur drawer
Not everyone on here has a lot of friends. I only have 4 people I would consider friends. I only talk to 2 of them regularly. One I can only talk to online (he is almost never online anymore), one that I only talk to on the bus (he recently started driving, so I'll likely never talk to him again), and two that I only talk to before school starts and at lunch. I talk to no one outside of school (apart from my online friend).

well that sounds like 4 more friends than the ones I have

Last edited:

Coyote Club

El Gordito Burrito Bandito

Yup. She's right. Her puns keep us alive and happy.

Please be friendly to us, and make your posts high-quality. You may make more friends this way.

It's taken me a while to become "settled in" here... I think. Trust me when I say it's worth the wait.

Good night and good luck.
-CC

Aleu

Deuces
If I keep posting, will I someday become a great poster like you? At least I could say that I posted a lot in FA forums as the only great thing I made in my life and then live in the hearts of people after dying.

If you're fishing for sympathy then no. People will just hate you and you'll be "that guy that always whines how everyone hates him, causing everyone to hate him"

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
I once racked up a 44k post count on another forum in a few years when I was more active on it. In fact, I gained 1k in a few days to a week. Did anybody care? No. All that happened was a self proclaimed forum rank as a spammer, brought to life at around 20k. After the forums moved I got around another 5k, almost 50k posts since late November 2008.

Surely that must be an impressive "e-penis" if that is even a thing. But did anyone care? No. At the end of the day I was still the same little forum wandering idiot.

inhumanflyboy

That's hard i remember high school that was my situation with friends but i can promise you it will get better after high school so hang in there

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
OP if everyone on your Skype has stopped talking to you, that should be a big indicator that you need to stop and do some personal reflection to figure out what it is about your own behavior that is pushing people away. Address that and change that, and then you may be able to hold down new friends.

SirRob

Okay, okay? I felt bad reading the OP, but this is just silly. In fact it makes me pretty mad hearing that this is how you think you're supposed to make friends, and not Aleu's suggestion that you should, you know, talk to and get to know people.

Tica

Lady Sloth
Try joining a club or going to furmeets or something? making friends IRL is much more important than talking to strangers online.

Status
Not open for further replies.