• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can someone color my face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cronlv16

You guessed it, Im a new guy.

I would like to make the following picture my Avatar.

Kesh_Avatar_by_CronLev16.jpg

But... If I want to be taken seriously I thionk that I should get in color.

If anyone would like to give a stab at coloring it for me, go right ahead. Credit and awsome points will be given.

colors: Silver with orange visor.

references:
halo-2-front-page2.jpg

Eldar___Guardians_by_Rub_a_Duckie.jpg

Art byRub-a-duckie:

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Please don't bump threads, it's considered rude.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
cronlv16 said:
Well excuse me...

Your right, I just dont want my topic buried. Im used to heavily trafficed threads.

http://www.furaffinityforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5870

5. Try not to bump your thread a lot, chances are it has been read (you can even see if it has by how many views it has). If you don't get any responces, well, better luck next time. It's bad form to keep bumping or reposting your thread. Which brings me to...

6. Check out those "taking requests" threads! Chances are someone will be happy to draw something for you there. Be sure to note when the thread was posted and look to see if the artist has said they aren't taking requests anymore first though.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
[attachment=2163]

In the future, read sticky threads on the forum, and don't assume every forum is like other ones.

cronlv16

Would you mind if I used this on devart?

If you gave me your deviant name, then it would be easier for me to give direct links.

Status
Not open for further replies.