• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can someone critique my newest animation?

fenchfletcher

Just another artist
I am working on expressions in my animations, and I was wondering if someone could maybe critique the newest one I made so I can improve on future animations?

Attachments

• output_QoViYs.gif
    output_QoViYs.gif
    457.8 KB · Views: 50

Trevorbluesquirrel

Its hard to really notice, as it moves too fast, and can't be paused!

That circle appearing is really distracting as well!

What I can see looks really good though, would be better in color of course!

Really good quick mood change!

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I think it needs more in-betweens. It feels too hard to read where your animation is trying to go entirely.
The shoulder is distracting for me. It seems like a line disappears or something.

fenchfletcher

Just another artist
I think it needs more in-betweens. It feels too hard to read where your animation is trying to go entirely.
The shoulder is distracting for me. It seems like a line disappears or something.
Yeah, I was thinking the shoulder needed some work, I may need to slow it down a bit too, it seems a lot of people think it goes too fast. I'm thinking about putting some extra frames when the mouth is fully closed, since that seems to be where it changes the fastest. Thank you for your imput! I will take it into consideration.

fenchfletcher

Just another artist
Its hard to really notice, as it moves too fast, and can't be paused!

That circle appearing is really distracting as well!

What I can see looks really good though, would be better in color of course!

Really good quick mood change!
A lot of people have said it's too fast, and recommended extra frames, so I will be working on slowing it down to a more reasonable speed. Thank you for responding, it's been very helpful.