• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can someone draw me sum art? :3

Diretooth

Dire Wolf and Dragon Therianthrope
Usually, the Free Art tag is reserved for people offeringto do free art for someone. If you search for the tag or just brows the art sub-forum, you will see several currently operating threads in which people are doing free art for various reasons. Also, just as a general tip, don't just ask people for free art, it is not likely that you will get someone willing to make art for you on the fly just because you asked. Now, I shall inundate you with topics in which you can potentially obtain free art:
forums.furaffinity.net: Free Art: - Trying a new style, taking requests!
forums.furaffinity.net: Free Art: - Doing Requests!
forums.furaffinity.net: Free Art: - Getting back into practice
forums.furaffinity.net: Free Art: - Free art! Let me draw your character!
forums.furaffinity.net: Free Art: - Requests (open)
forums.furaffinity.net: Free Art: - help me practice

All of these just on the first page of the very forum you posted this topic in.

plutopias

Usually, the Free Art tag is reserved for people offeringto do free art for someone. If you search for the tag or just brows the art sub-forum, you will see several currently operating threads in which people are doing free art for various reasons. Also, just as a general tip, don't just ask people for free art, it is not likely that you will get someone willing to make art for you on the fly just because you asked. Now, I shall inundate you with topics in which you can potentially obtain free art:
forums.furaffinity.net: Free Art: - Trying a new style, taking requests!
forums.furaffinity.net: Free Art: - Doing Requests!
forums.furaffinity.net: Free Art: - Free art! Let me draw your character!
forums.furaffinity.net: Free Art: - Requests (open)
forums.furaffinity.net: Free Art: - help me practice

All of these just on the first page of the very forum you posted this topic in.
well...this isnt true!!! theres a whole prefix for it, if anything, this thread is just under the wrong prefix. theres no need to be rude! lots of people come here to try and give free art (myself included) and at least he gave a ref sheet!!!
if you read the etiquette post, its actually talking to people who are MAKING threads like this.....these are supposed to be common.

plutopias

anyways this is super fast but i think razor is super cute, i hope you get some better replies <33
razor.png

Diretooth

Dire Wolf and Dragon Therianthrope
well...this isnt true!!! theres a whole prefix for it, if anything, this thread is just under the wrong prefix. theres no need to be rude! lots of people come here to try and give free art (myself included) and at least he gave a ref sheet!!!
if you read the etiquette post, its actually talking to people who are MAKING threads like this.....these are supposed to be common.
My response is based entirely on how other people have acted toward people asking for free art, which is usually filled with annoyance over someone asking to have art drawn for them without it being purchased or otherwise traded for. I took the time, short as it was, to provide links to threads that would benefit them, instead of chewing them out or acting extremely rude. I at least made the attempt to not be as rude as I could have been or as rude as I've seen other people act toward these kinds of requests.