• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can someone draw my GF and I?

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm not a very good artist when it comes to animals and she's not very good at drawing ppl so we kinda got the snag of neither of us being able to draw our Furry selves together haha.

Well I'm a Panda with a muscular chest and sorta lean muscled physic with blue eyes and very stern. She's a Cat/Wolf, cat ears wolf tail, says she doesn't mind how the rest of her ends up more of (maybe a little dragon? I've seen she draws dragons a lot) but she's very slender and submissive. Sorry if that's vague, I hope someone who's good at drawing furry can help ^_^

What colors is she? Hard to go off of just cat/wolf/dragon. :) Eye color? fur color? Pay no attention to the rude one. I think I can probably work up something for you, although it might be a sketch or so.

What colors is she? Hard to go off of just cat/wolf/dragon. :) Eye color? fur color? Pay no attention to the rude one. I think I can probably work up something for you, although it might be a sketch or so.

Well thank you! She's got black fur and her dragon scales would be blue. Her eyes are also blue like mine but lighter.
Pink nose