• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can someone draw this for me?

featherw0lf

Lovable Dorky Werewolf
Years and years ago I wrote this novel and in it were a bunch of characters. They were a rowdy bunch and caused trouble all around town, so I decided to make a form of police that would deal with them. It was known as the "Little Bang Task Force" and it was made up of a bunch of identical orange dogs in police uniforms, known as Little Bangs. They would instantly show up whenever someone did anything wrong, especially littering, and would write them a ticket. They would always try to be utterly badass but would fail in the worst ways possible. Still, they were a force to be reckoned with.

I was wondering if someone would be willing to draw one of them? I'm basically looking for a "the law" drawing where a Little Bang is wearing sunglasses and looking all tough. I'd also like it to look like it belongs on a poster. It doesn't have to be fullbody, but it should show a decent amount of body.

Here's a super old reference I dug up:
Click!

Obviously you can make the uniform look more like a uniform.
As an extra reference, the Little Bangs look very similar to my character FlamDawg, who dressed up as the very first Little Bang. The characters thought it was just a persona he made up until they discovered there were a ton of them.

FlamDawg ref:
FlamDawg on Toyhouse

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help!