• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can someone please critique my line art (slightly NSFW)

Zulus

I think I have hit the wall on my drawing. When I look back on my art they just looked weird yet I can't tell what went wrong. Here is one of my upcoming work:
spearmanline.png

I would really appreciate if anyone can give me some advice on the anatomy, posture etc. Thanks!

MissNook

First thing first. I think you may want to look at this: shattered-earth.deviantart.com: Art Cycle It explains why we are stuck when doing art.
Now for this particular piece. I think you may want to work more on leg muscles that gives a stiff feeling especially on the knees (and the pose seems unbalanced like he's going to fall).

I took a look at your gallery. There's a lot of great things. You've got some diversity in drawing, some coloring skill (I think the warhorse is the most interesting in term of volume, shadows and highlights) and the pose usually seems quite natural.
I would say that you need to work more on the faces volumes (you often "hide" part of the face in 3/4 poses, like there's only one ear and one eye) and on materials (you shade a metal blade the same way you shade the body).

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
I may be biased because I took a look at your FA and saw gay shit. I like gay shit.
The anatomy seems pretty good and I can tell you put a lot on focus on that (I shouldn't wonder why)
The face needs a lot of working. I saw your finished piece and the coloring is good. I'd give it 7.5/10 would fap

Also do you know @Mayonnaise ? he's Malaysian and I miss that fuzz ball