• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can someone suggest me artists with unique styles?

snailienz

Snell is Life
I see a lot of furry artists that use the iconic "furry" style, which is beautiful! But I like to see a lot of variety. Suggest some anthro/furry artists (EPECIALLY COMIC ARTIST) that have interesting styles to me. Sfw is preferred but not needed.

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
This is going to be a shameless plug, but whatever... My own take on furry things is different from the most, I think. Maybe it could interest you. It's CGI realism pushed to the limits, just with enough stylization to keep it (hopefully) aesthetically pleasing. Think those Orangina commercials. There's quite a bit of NSFW in my gallery, but of a very mild kind. And while there are no comics, there are some short animations instead.

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
I am not an artist. Unless stick figures count. I can make some mean stick figures. And smiley faces.

However, I have commissioned several artists thanks to coronavirus and subsequent lockdowns. I like style variety and update my FA gallery and dA gallery with them routinely. Furry Me and Putting Myself Out There are the storehouses for commissioned art I have gotten back on dA. Commissioned pieces also have links to artist galleries and/or contact information.

DustyDawg

I don't know what kind of style you're after, but here are some artists whose work I enjoy and who have an interesting or striking style:
Lilaira: Furaffinity DeviantArt (She does some gore too, beware if you're sensitive to that)
Eyrich/Tiny: Furaffinity Twitter (he's most active on Twitter. he does NSFW too)
Tirrel/Cerberus: Furaffinity Twitter
Cocadope: Furaffinity Twitter
Silverfox5213: Furaffinity Twitter (they're pretty famous and might have a more of a furry style but it's a definite and striking style nonetheless)
Haps: Furaffinity Twitter (beware of NSFW)
Stigmata: Furaffinity Twitter (does NSFW too. He also speaks about and deals a bit with harder topics of trauma and psychology, so be cautious of your sensibilities)
Wren: Twitter Tumblr (I don't even know if she's a furry or not, but there are some anthros in her work)

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
If you have instagram, I absolutely love _.cream._.soda._'s style. It's super unique and very cool.
Here's a few examples:
cream soda.JPG
cream soda 2.JPG

I also love faunhorn's style - they don't have many followers but they definitely deserve more! Here's a few examples of their art (they do some gore occasionally, so just a warning):
faunhorns.JPG
faunhorns 2.JPG

Last edited:

fernshiine

I'm...somewhat unique? I'm a beginner artist though. I dunno, I just developed this style by accident and am trying to adapt to it. I'm sure it would be good for comics if I decided to feel like making one.

Still working on it and sometimes I get disheartened, but this is what I prefer to work with lol.

Attachments

• Untitled_Artwork (1).png
    Untitled_Artwork (1).png
    38.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Untitled_Artwork.png
    Untitled_Artwork.png
    174.8 KB · Views: 12