• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can we please implement a YCH section

YCH section

• This would be great!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Leave things as is..

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
I get people trying to sell their art, I get some people rely on commissions to support themselves, but the front page is constantly littered with YCHs. It doesn't help that most the time, people will post 3-4 reminders throughout the day.
Yes, I'm aware there's a "YCH category" but what I mean is a divided section on the home page like there are sections for fursuits/crafts, music, and writing. Wouldn't hurt to split the category with adopts either, since they're flooded at nearly the same frequency.
Seeing original artwork is so much more satisfying than 60% of the submissions being blue/red/grey character mannequins with bright red text.

My assumption as to why nothing has been addressed on this is because there's no filter system to catch YCHs outside of people who dont specify categories when submitting.. but I'm sure something could be done..

Sorry this comes off as ranty, but it's become very tired and irritating.
(PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT ATTACKING SPECIFIC ARTISTS, I AM NOT KNOCKING ANYONE'S HUSTLE, AND I TRIED MY BEST TO BE DISCRETE WITH THE "CENSORING".)

Attachments

• YCH4.png
    YCH4.png
    241.9 KB · Views: 71
  • YCH3.png
    YCH3.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 59
  • YCH2.png
    YCH2.png
    155 KB · Views: 68
  • YCH1.png
    YCH1.png