• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Can you help find a new name to my red dog fursona?

BeefieMJaxson

Hi. My fursona's old name is boring and I want a good and awesome name to appeal with other furries near me and not near me. Can you please help me?

EDIT: Oh wait the name Beefie M. Jaxson is a good name and the M stands for Mika, thanks brain!

Last edited:

TheFoxFreedom

Just discovered i have passion to help :D
uhh, im new to this community, but i think it should have something related to ur fursona; example, when i joined the furry fandom, i felt a freedom sh1t.Sooo, my fursona was named "Freedom, the fox" or "The Fox freedom" not yet. Hope i helped you. And, just a final tip: i know it will sound stupid, but there is a site ( i think ) that generates names for fursonas :D how cool!

BeefieMJaxson

uhh, im new to this community, but i think it should have something related to ur fursona; example, when i joined the furry fandom, i felt a freedom sh1t.Sooo, my fursona was named "Freedom, the fox" or "The Fox freedom" not yet. Hope i helped you. And, just a final tip: i know it will sound stupid, but there is a site ( i think ) that generates names for fursonas :D how cool!

Sorry, but they didn't help; I named my fursona after my three old doggos. :)

Open_Mind

Unless I missed something... you haven't posted a picture of your fursona. For some reason when I think of red dog the name 'Clifford' pops into my head.

A picture might help the muses to inspire some good names... ?