• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Canada: The second-friendliest place to live!

alaskawolf

its still in good standings :) when ever i go down to Canada im greeted by a lot of friendly folks

Plantar

Soaked In Sin
Australia is number 3. I always wanted to go when I was younger. Kangaroos are awesome. I was obsessed with boomerangs, too. My friend from 4th grade had family in Australia, and he went every summer.

Foxy_Boy

Honest Foxy
Yeah It sucks living in Canada eh..

Every time you go on vacation unless its to Norway, Everyone is going to meaner then what your used to :p

Zseliq

Ha the US is at the bottom.

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
Yeah, Bahrain is a VERY small country - the kinda that can rapidly go from great to bad to great again on a yearly basis. And the US isn't on the bottom of the list - the poll included nearly 200 countries, I think. Being in the top 10 ain't a bad thing.

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
Depends on where you go in Canada.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
It's funny this should come out just when I was pondering something a few days ago. You don't hear much about Canadians being all polite to a fault these days, do you? I always wondered where the hell that came from in the first place.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
I AM CANADIAN