• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(canceled)

PC Master Race

There was a new threat called "Mavericks", a force of malfunctioning reploids infected with a computer virus of alien origin, known as "Sigma Virus". Due to being mostly machines, and little to no organic at all, they were more resistant to the eldritch cosmic corruption, and thus managed to clear out most of the monsters. However, some of the monsters escaped and hid away, now lying in waiting... and evolving over time. Then, to add more to the chaos, later came a force that called themselves "Maverick Hunters", another force of reploids that focus on exterminating the malfunctioning ones.
The world becomes a war zone between the Mavericks, the Hunters, the eldritch horrors... and us, the animals. The Mavericks simply wanna see the world burn and crave for destruction... the Hunters would go out of their way to burn the world and stake out the Mavericks at all cost. We animals try to at least protect the nature from becoming more and more of a wasteland, and are framed to be allies with the Mavericks... and since we were hit by the eldritch first, we are marked for death as well, to make sure that the infection wouldn't spread. Meanwhile the eldritch horrors are evolving and merging with the Sigma Virus, in order to claim the Mavericks as minions and thralls, to create some kind of hive-mind nexus.
Some of us were almost done for from the Hunters, but we managed to steal their technology to rebuild ourselves into Reploids, to have a better chance at defending ourselves.
Jin founded the C.O.N.T.R.A (Confrontation / Observation / Neutralization / Termination / Retaliation / Annihilation), a group of the last six eldritch cosmic spawns that survived the Mavericks and not merged with the Sigma Virus, to fight off the other threats. He's often referred to as "Leader" of the resistance, the town that you and he came to before.

Last edited:

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
They are now mixed?....

That's an interesting twist upon it all.

Also, I really hope you are doing alright now. Wish you nothing but the best!

PC Master Race

Alrighty, looks pretty good! Now, since you mixed the two RPs together, how exactly does that play out? Are eldritch beings now in a post apocalyptic landscape with reploids, or how did you intend for this to go?
I plan to make things a lot more simple. Still with the original idea of protecting the environment. The eldritch cosmic monsters, on the other hand, aren't from outer space anymore, but from a different source that I... won't spoil now.

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
I plan to make things a lot more simple. Still with the original idea of protecting the environment. The eldritch cosmic monsters, on the other hand, aren't from outer space anymore, but from a different source that I... won't spoil now.
Really now? Now this is a nice concept! Looking forward to it! Also, I'm toning down the other stuff to very little, so no more of what happened last time then.

And also, since this is a new plot, I'm inserting a different guy in there, since this plot is two mixed into one.

And I'm looking forward to see how this is carried out! How many folks do you intend to participate? Or is it like last time, with me and you?

PC Master Race

Really now? Now this is a nice concept! Looking forward to it! Also, I'm toning down the other stuff to very little, so no more of what happened last time then.

And also, since this is a new plot, I'm inserting a different guy in there, since this plot is two mixed into one.

And I'm looking forward to see how this is carried out! How many folks do you intend to participate? Or is it like last time, with me and you?
I don't think anyone would come in.
Just the two of us now.

PC Master Race

Really now?.....well....I can make sure that I stay away from it completely....other than that...yeah, I'd be willing to go again.
Alright, then we continue from... this scene.

Piru smiled from the courtesy act, then shook the two fingers with both of his paws.

"Awe, thanks for noticing that!," the Fennec said happily, glad someone for once, (other that Cosmos and Evis), didn't make fun of his short size.

As they walked back to the training room for an update with the skills, Piru managed to look over, and catch sight of Dawn's impressive skillset.

With his small paws, he applauded for him, nodding his approval.
(Cosmos doesn't have the mechanical wings anymore ; both him and Sol wear glasses cuz they are near-sighted. Also, the three are now just going to rest for the day. Current scene is at the cafeteria.)
(And I think I'll just be done with the bullying part 'cuz I'm terrible at it. I don't know how to do it without looking/sounding cringy.)

The "team", as they put it, now has Sol and Eviscerena (unofficial) in. A team of the "exclusive", so to speak.
Cosmos and Sol, possessed by otherworldly, alien-like entities of unknown origin. Eviscerena, aged as she is, and rebuilt into a half-reploid due to injuries, but still picking up arms because she can. Piru, the only non-reploid in the battlefield, lacking obvious advantages compared to the other "mechanical" individuals.
Though, Cosmos and Sol have come to terms with a rather surprising decision that they would only provide support from now on, rather than joining fights in full. This would mean Eviscerena and Piru are the only ones to do the actual combat.
For Cosmos, he would repair weapons and restore (or recharge) their powers back to full.
For Sol, he emphasizes on temporary upgrades of weapons, both base and power-based quality, to give the team an edge.
As such, Eviscerena would be the typical tank-fighter one to hold the front lines, while Piru, with his agility, picks off enemies one by one.

Cosmos : So that's the plan, folks. Anyone got any questions ?

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
(Ah, I'll keep that in mind. And there will be another that they will meet later along in their journeys. I'll say who later on.)

Piru gave a soft smile from it all, glad that their little team was one of efficiency. Sure, there may be some mishaps here and there, but the Fennec didn't worry much about it.

Still, he kept his head screwed on, making sure that he can support his role as the"Agile Assault" while the others went their preferred routes.

As long as he kept with that regime, all should be fine.

"Let's see......I have no questions, but wait....no no, I do have a question actually!," the little fox exclaimed, wagging his tail eagerly.

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Piru smiled as he sat down, his fluffy yellow tail swishing behind him as he thought his question, then asked it.

"Oh, yeah! I have a friend of mine who would be really good in this little group of ours! He's an amazing friend who I'm sure you guys will love just as much as I! May he please join our little ragtag group of pals?," the Fennec asked, giving a child-like expression to further the emphasis.

PC Master Race

Sol : Aaaactually, I was thinking of someone else to join the team as well... so we'd have four fighters, while me and Cos stay back for support.

The gorilla-monkey tells of a wolf girl (non-reploid) that he adopted about 10 or so years ago, by the name of Galaxy. She, too, is possessed by an otherworldly alien entity, and wields powers that appear to be a mix of Sol and Cosmos : nebula clouds and black hole. According to Sol, Galaxy is good with a scythe, but more to deal with multiple opponents at once, whereas Piru is to be more 1v1.
She was assigned to a different unit, but she requested to move to this one now, namely to be with her father, and was approved. From her reply, she'd be here tomorrow.

Cosmos : Sounds good for me. Quite a team we got going on for our own here.

Evis : I'm too old for babysitting a bunch of meddling kids in the middle of the war zone, thank you very much.

She chuckles and waves her hands.

Evis : Hehe just kiddin'. I look forward to meeting these two new folks in our team.

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Piru nodded, listening intently as the two explain what their intentions were, agreeing to it in the fullest. It sounded like a nice member of the team, with an additional set of hands to really aid them as they battled enemies.

And since Piru knew that most of them they were friendly with, it only made for a better time, and it was bound to be an interesting battle when they did occur.

"Well, I like the sound of that! More friendly faces to greet and welcome to this team! I'll be sure to greet her with open arms!," the Fennec piped happily. already eager to meet this Galaxy person.