• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(canceled)

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
Universe would hear its voice inside his head, over and over.

"Obey. Submit."

Thankfully, it appears completely defenseless while doing this to the dragon. The entire C.O.N.T.R.A. start to press the attack full-force to stop it. Jin goes in, too, smashing the baton at the monster to the point of shattering its dark-matter shells to pieces.
Though, even as they're breaking it apart, it doesn't seem to make the monster slow down... whatever it's doing.
Then they would see the star stones forming up into a line of spiked barrier around Universe, with a layer of nebula clouds and aurora waves on the outside. There's also a ring of spiked dark matter on the ground too.
“NEVER I AM A DRAGON AND I WILL NEVER SUBMIT” I said fighting it “NO GET OUT OF MY HEAD” I yelled with supreme willpower really fighting back “I’M NOT HURTING MY FRIENDS” I was trying to stand up “I never believed you you never solved all my problems you’ve only added more problems”

Last edited:

PC Master Race

The more the monster keeps on boosting the cosmic powers within Universe (almost to unbearable pain), the louder its voice gets inside his head, and the stronger the barrier becomes around him.

"You do not need them. They are weaklings. You are Universe. The most powerful dragon in all of the cosmos. And I can keep it that way."

Despite the team's combined effort, with the thing almost close to breaking into pieces, its grip on Universe remains unaffected.

"Your powers will be unmatched. All lives will tremble before you... you will be-"

Its voice gets interrupted when Jin starts smashing the barrier and attacking the monster at the same time. The spikes retaliate by stabbing back at him as he tries to break them, but he doesn't flinch. The nebula clouds and aurora waves punish his attempts with bursts of fire, frost and lightning that really mess him up.
... But it only pisses him off and gets the adrenaline pumping even more. With a psyche-up "Hrgk !", he goes all out.

Jin : I. AM. INCREDIBLE ! INVINCIBLE ! INDESTRUCTIBLE ! UNSTOPPABLE !
With some of the barrier, and most of the monster, in pieces, he casts the fire, frost and lightning of his own power. "Forging" the broken bits into a massive sword-like weapon with the monster's own body pieces and power.

Jin : Everyone, with me !

Last edited:

Universe

The more the monster keeps on boosting the cosmic powers within Universe (almost to unbearable pain), the louder its voice gets inside his head, and the stronger the barrier becomes around him.

"You do not need them. They are weaklings. You are Universe. The most powerful dragon in all of the cosmos. And I can keep it that way."

Despite the team's combined effort, with the thing almost close to breaking into pieces, its grip on Universe remains unaffected.

"Your powers will be unmatched. All lives will tremble before you... you will be-"

Its voice gets interrupted when Jin starts smashing the barrier and attacking the monster at the same time. The spikes retaliate by stabbing back at him as he tries to break them, but he doesn't flinch. The nebula clouds and aurora waves punish his attempts with bursts of fire, frost and lightning that really mess him up.
... But it only pisses him off and gets the adrenaline pumping even more. With a psyche-up "Hrgk !", he goes all out.

Jin : I. AM. INCREDIBLE ! INVINCIBLE ! INDESTRUCTIBLE ! UNSTOPPABLE !
With some of the barrier, and most of the monster, in pieces, he casts the fire, frost and lightning of his own power. "Forging" the broken bits into a massive sword-like weapon with the monster's own body pieces and power.
Jin : Everyone, with me !
“THEY AREN’T WEAK AND I DON’T BELIEVE YOU I NEVER DID THE ONLY ONE WHO IS REALLY WEAK IS YOU” I yelled fighting back harder “I will never obey you NEVER BECAUSE I AM STRONGER THAN YOU” I used my memories of my family to make me stronger Jin was one of them I used that strength against the monster “I NEED THEM MORE THAN EVER THEY ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THEY NEVER LEFT ME ALWAYS STOOD BY MY SIDE NO MATTER WHAT!”

PC Master Race

With the monster weakened and overpowered, the team goes for their all-out attack.

All : WE. ARE. THE C.O.N.T.R.A. !!!

Camila, Onyx and Nicole dash through the monster, sword and dagger out, ripping it apart more. Trevor, Ryan and Atlas ram their axe upside down on the ground, then do a front flip over the axe and land back down, using the momentum as well as the combined weight of the axe and their body, to deliver a crushing downward smash, breaking the monster apart even further.
Jin charges up his power, preparing his attack.

Jin : WE ARE THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING !

Using gravity magic, he flings the sword forward as it spins around. It stops when reaching the center of the monster and starts cutting/shredding through.
With every spin, the sword causes spikes of star stone and dark matter to burst out from within the monster, piercing it from inside out.
The full onslaught has torn open its outer shell and the barrier around Universe... but its influence on him still remains. The dragon still feels the pain getting worse inside his body.
Jin opens a wormhole in front of the dragon.

Jin : Use all your power and attack the wormhole ! Give it a taste of its own medicine ! Now !

PC Master Race

All of the dragon's energy put into the blast, into the wormhole, is transferred to inside the monster's core. The massive blast really blows it to pieces, and shatters the barrier apart as well.
It would seem that the monstrosity is done for.
... But they still feel its energy, its "life force" of sort, within Universe.
Its "voice" still remains, both inside the dragon's head and outside for all of them to hear.

??? : You may have destroyed my body, but you cannot kill me off that easily ! You are too late, foolish creatures, and now this dragon is mine !

Universe would feel the cosmic powers within him still getting stronger.

Universe

“Oh I don’t think so do you had any idea of who I am I am Universe prince of all dragons and you are nobody so GET OUT OF MY HEAD AND BODY” I said as I controlled his powers “also you don’t know how to control my body do you I never told you and I never will I will destroy you” I said and there was a secret message for Jin in that sentence if he knew Morse code it was do you had any idea how to shut this guy up and get him out of me?

PC Master Race

??? : Do you think you have a choice ?

At that, Universe would feel the entity forcefully try to possess him, and it's quite painful to say the least. Like a really bad headache.
Then it starts to feel like there are billions of tiny needles poking at his brain from inside out.

??? : You are indeed very powerful... and so is your family... how convenient that they are underground. My kind will harvest your family in no time, dragon. And you...

Now Universe would feel the needles poking at his heart too.

??? : You. Are. Mine. In body, and spirit.

Universe

“Never Jin help me!” I yelped in pain not wanting to leave my friends behind or betray my people “GET HIM OUT OF ME PLEASE I WANT HIM OUT OF ME” I was angry with myself it was all my fault but now I knew what to do with my life “I want to be your son Jin you’ve always been like a father to me and I’ll never leave you ever” I started to cry I felt so bad about this “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before now please get this thing out of me!”

Last edited:

PC Master Race

At the monster's threat to take over the dragon, Jin and Onyx look at each other and nod.
Jin places his hands on the dragon and scorpion's chest, where their heart would be, as he links the two's powers together, creating a pathway for his and Onyx's entity to confront Universe's monster.
The dragon would see and hear the confrontation, but it's as if he's in a dream, and through the monster. Quite a surreal experience to say the least. It's almost like when he was crystalized.
Then he would sense and see the presence of two others.
Jin's entity looks like a combination of jellyfish and starfish, with the front having a single "eye". The five arms have star-stone spikes on the surface, and cover outside the dark-matter tentacles.
The other, that of Onyx's, is simply a formless mass of dark matter and dark energy, with a multitude of barely visible "eyeballs" in a sick, disease green color.

Universe' monster : YOU ! PAIN ! ALMOST KILLED ME ! NOT AGAIN ! REVENGE ! DIE !

Jin's entity : Try it.

PC Master Race

Thankfully for the dragon, Jin's entity easily rips and tears the monster apart, revealing Universe (or, his soul at least) inside the crystal, being put to sleep. Onyx's entity quickly takes him out of the monster.

Jin's entity : Your soul is safe, but not your body. In order to take back control of your body, you must be the one to land the killing blow. Now, face the horror with all your might, dragon. If you want to be Jin's son, prove yourself and face your own torment, with us.

Universe

Thankfully for the dragon, Jin's entity easily rips and tears the monster apart, revealing Universe (or, his soul at least) inside the crystal, being put to sleep. Onyx's entity quickly takes him out of the monster.

Jin's entity : Your soul is safe, but not your body. In order to take back control of your body, you must be the one to land the killing blow. Now, face the horror with all your might, dragon. If you want to be Jin's son, prove yourself and face your own torment, with us.
I killed the monster with one punch “This is for trying to take over my body and make me betray my family!” I groaned with exhaustion “ohhhhh my head really hurts is it over?” I asked panting and shivering with fear

PC Master Race

The powerful punch is amplified and strengthened even further by the dragon's rage and fury, as it shatters the monster's eye into pieces and seemingly breaks its entirety apart.
... But then it quickly reforms, with the dark matter "stitching" the pieces back together.
Although, its colors are not as vibrant and bright as before. It looks a bit duller now.

??? : ANGER !... POWER !... PAIN !... YOU... NOT BETRAY ME !!!

It then "opens" up into some kind of maw, and grows numerous dark-matter tentacles with star-stone thorns on them, as it tries to drag Universe back inside it. Thankfully, Jin's entity manages to keep it at bay, while Onyx's entity keeps Universe's soul safe from a distance.

Onyx's entity : Universe, attack again ! At the hollowed area ! Use everything you have learned !

Last edited:

Universe

The powerful punch is amplified and strengthened even further by the dragon's rage and fury, as it shatters the monster's eye into pieces and seemingly breaks its entirety apart.
... But then it quickly reforms, with the dark matter "stitching" the pieces back together.
Although, its colors are not as vibrant and bright as before. It looks a bit duller now.

??? : ANGER !... POWER !... PAIN !... YOU... NOT BETRAY ME !!!

It then "opens" up into some kind of maw, and grows numerous dark-matter tentacles with star-stone thorns on them, as it tries to drag Universe back inside it. Thankfully, Jin's entity manages to keep it at bay, while Onyx's entity keeps Universe's soul safe from a distance.

Onyx's entity : Universe, attack again ! At the hollowed area ! Use everything you have learned !
I punched the monster again hitting it in the hallowed area “THIS IS FOR LYING TO ME” I yelled enraged charging up my punch “YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO HURT ANYONE EVER AGAIN” I roared with empathy towards my family and friends “I never want to see you again”

Last edited:

PC Master Race

The dragon's charged-up punch straight towards the empty area of the monster makes it crack apart again, and making it very close to breaking yet again.
With Jin's entity overpowering it, it's unable to regenerate itself back.
Its colors get more dull, now somewhat gray.
However, its voice sounds a lot more pissed.

??? : GAVE YOU... POWER... YOU TRAITOR... USE IT AGAINST ME !?

In its desperate retaliation, it tries to pull in and absorb Jin's entity into itself instead.
The entire area starts to shake like an earthquake, spikes bursting out from everywhere, beneath the ground and up from mid air above, forming a mass of what look like maws.

??? : YOU... PAY, DRAGON ! SO... YOUR "FRIENDS" !

The maws come down at them, as if wanting to shred them apart.

Universe

The dragon's charged-up punch straight towards the empty area of the monster makes it crack apart again, and making it very close to breaking yet again.
With Jin's entity overpowering it, it's unable to regenerate itself back.
Its colors get more dull, now somewhat gray.
However, its voice sounds a lot more pissed.

??? : GAVE YOU... POWER... YOU TRAITOR... USE IT AGAINST ME !?

In its desperate retaliation, it tries to pull in and absorb Jin's entity into itself instead.
The entire area starts to shake like an earthquake, spikes bursting out from everywhere, beneath the ground and up from mid air above, forming a mass of what look like maws.

??? : YOU... PAY, DRAGON ! SO... YOUR "FRIENDS" !

The maws come down at them, as if wanting to shred them apart.
“NO” I charged it and punched it away “you will never touch my friends you will STAY AWAY I NEVER WANTED YOUR HELP AND NOW IT’S GONNA BLOW UP IN YOUR FACE IF YOU EVEN HAVE ONE” I growled creating a shield around them and the spikes got blasted away “I NEVER TRUSTED YOU”

Last edited:

PC Master Race

The dragon's willpower to resist the monster, and his strength manifested by such willpower, deal a serious blow to it. Now it's visibly more gray, its colors and brightness almost "die" off. It gets more desperate, now using nebula clouds and aurora waves to summon illusionary minions to its side too.
The place starts to look like one is tripping acid at this point.

??? : I... AM... ETERNAL... NONE... DEFIES ME !!!

With all its remaining strength, it literally tries to yank Jin's entity into it, while blasting Universe and Onyx's entity away with a series of chaotic, uncontrolled blasts of explosive dark energy (white holes).
Onyx's entity decides to temporarily binds itself on Universe's back, creating a 2nd pair of wings as well as four insectoid claws.

Onyx's entity : I lend you my strength ! Finish it, Universe ! You are almost there !

Universe

The dragon's willpower to resist the monster, and his strength manifested by such willpower, deal a serious blow to it. Now it's visibly more gray, its colors and brightness almost "die" off. It gets more desperate, now using nebula clouds and aurora waves to summon illusionary minions to its side too.
The place starts to look like one is tripping acid at this point.

??? : I... AM... ETERNAL... NONE... DEFIES ME !!!

With all its remaining strength, it literally tries to yank Jin's entity into it, while blasting Universe and Onyx's entity away with a series of chaotic, uncontrolled blasts of explosive dark energy (white holes).
Onyx's entity decides to temporarily binds itself on Universe's back, creating a 2nd pair of wings as well as four insectoid claws.

Onyx's entity : I lend you my strength ! Finish it, Universe ! You are almost there !
I focused my energy into my fist and punched the monster into oblivion in a burst of light “LEAVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ALONE I NEVER WANT TO SEE OR HEAR YOU AGAIN EVER!” I yelled in protective rage “GO AWAY FOREVER I DEFY YOU!”

Last edited:

PC Master Race

??? : YOU... TRAITOR...

And with its few last words, the monster has finally been broken down.
What's left of it starts to rattle, then shake violently, like an unstable bomb about to explode. All the tentacles and maws in the vicinity are now ashes and dusts.
The entire area starts to shake as well, like there's an earthquake.
The monster starts to have cracks on the surface, with beams of halo light (sunlight, moonlight and starlight), nebula clouds, aurora waves, dark matter and dark energy bursting out. As Onyx's entity removes itself from Universe's soul, the energy of the monster starts to absorb into him... but thankfully, not its consciousness.
Then, in a massive explosion of light and darkness, the monster tormenting Universe is no more.
The scene that is inside Universe's mind starts to shift, slowly. From a barren wasteland to what looks like the cosmos.

Jin's entity : You have successfully claimed its powers for you, and at the same time resisted its influence. Well done, Universe.

Universe

??? : YOU... TRAITOR...

And with its few last words, the monster has finally been broken down.
What's left of it starts to rattle, then shake violently, like an unstable bomb about to explode. All the tentacles and maws in the vicinity are now ashes and dusts.
The entire area starts to shake as well, like there's an earthquake.
The monster starts to have cracks on the surface, with beams of halo light (sunlight, moonlight and starlight), nebula clouds, aurora waves, dark matter and dark energy bursting out. As Onyx's entity removes itself from Universe's soul, the energy of the monster starts to absorb into him... but thankfully, not its consciousness.
Then, in a massive explosion of light and darkness, the monster tormenting Universe is no more.
The scene that is inside Universe's mind starts to shift, slowly. From a barren wasteland to what looks like the cosmos.

Jin's entity : You have successfully claimed its powers for you, and at the same time resisted its influence. Well done, Universe.
I panted heavily “so it’s over?” I asked before blacking out in exhaustion able to control my body once more thumping onto the ground hard enough to shake the cave

PC Master Race

Back outside, Jin, Onyx and Universe collapse on the ground after the fight that literally took place inside the dragon's head earlier. Onyx passes out due to exhaustion as well, but Jin remains conscious. He sits at the wall to try to catch his breath.
He's glad that the dragon is safe... but something kind of bothers him a bit.

PC Master Race

Onyx wakes up as well, and shakes her hea, like she's exhausted from sleeping too much and going through too many dream sequences.

Onyx : Two eldritch in one day... starting to wonder what's real and what's not anymore, now that I just keep going in and out of people's head like this... boss, you deal with this on a daily basis ?

Jin : I stopped making sense of this long ago, soldier. I wonder like you a lot of times too... but then I just say, fuck it, and take it as it is.

He walks over and, with the rest of his team, get Universe and Onyx up,

Jin : How do you feel now, big guy ?

Universe

Onyx wakes up as well, and shakes her hea, like she's exhausted from sleeping too much and going through too many dream sequences.

Onyx : Two eldritch in one day... starting to wonder what's real and what's not anymore, now that I just keep going in and out of people's head like this... boss, you deal with this on a daily basis ?

Jin : I stopped making sense of this long ago, soldier. I wonder like you a lot of times too... but then I just say, fuck it, and take it as it is.

He walks over and, with the rest of his team, get Universe and Onyx up,

Jin : How do you feel now, big guy ?
“confused and concerned all the dragons are in danger and it’s all my fault it’s time I told you guys something I should have told you when we first met” I said sighing sadly “but first let’s get back to the base first so I can tell you in private”